• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nerdkiller

Resettlement Advisor
Corn_Popcorn-300x220.gif

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I keep misreading that twats name as Rodney Mullen and wonder for a second why that legendary skateboarder suddenly went off the edge.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
the newborn is hating this weather, which means less sleep for the wife and me, which means I hate this weather

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
I found a nice equilibrium. If I don't move from my desk I won't get too hot.

I have been this comfortable in weeks. I am sitting by an open window and a draft from the hall behind. I don't want to go outside.

SmartBase

Self-requested ban
Dec 17, 2017
I did a long weekend tour of north and south Ireland, the north was way too British for my liking but otherwise I really liked your emerald isle.

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
Some English friends of mine are coming over to Dublin on Saturday for a weekend trip but I won't see them until that evening, after their World Cup match is finished. Win or lose they will be in bits either way by the time I meet up with them.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
High temperature records being set all over Europe and it's fucking raining and overrcast all week in Ireland.

Typical.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
What the fuck is wrong with you wankers? You get your shit weather for 75% of the year. Let us sun worshippers enjoy the little sun we get.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck is wrong with you wankers? You get your shit weather for 75% of the year. Let us sun worshippers enjoy the little sun we get.

But you get sun every year. You get good weather every year and you got 12 weeks of it this year more than made up for any defict. People who like cold had to wait 8 years for snow and has been mild 95% of the year.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
I can understand liking mild weather, but who the fuck WANTS it to be cold?

I do for one. You can't escape the heat but you can escape the cold. February was a dream come true for me. I also love scraping the frost off the car in the mornings.

Hate summer, not enough darkness leading to not enough sleep, too hot to sleep. I am in a completely foul humor from May to October.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Another scorcher today, fuck...

Gives me an excuse to unbox the switch i got for my bday in June after i got my first game today, a physical copy of Octopath Traveller. Found a physical copy after a bit of a search at smyths in fonthill

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Jaysus, walked the dogs with the baby in stephens green. Easily a 100 peeps there with phones and ipads playing pokemon go. Never seen so many teens and 20 yr old up early on a sat morning

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Jaysus, walked the dogs with the baby in stephens green. Easily a 100 peeps there with phones and ipads playing pokemon go. Never seen so many teens and 20 yr old up early on a sat morning

Pokémon Go is still a thing? I think I had a Poké Stop in Windy Arbour for about 10 minutes back in the summer of 2016, that was the highlight of my Go career..

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Pokémon Go is still a thing? I think I had a Poké Stop in Windy Arbour for about 10 minutes back in the summer of 2016, that was the highlight of my Go career..

It died down but the new games are compatible with and some could be getting ready now. I wouldn't want to be walking around doing this stuff in November if I could do it in August.

On second thought Comic Con is on in the convention centre this weekend so they will all be out.

Macadinho94

The Fallen
Nov 4, 2017

Yesterday between 10 and 1 was Eevee community day. There's still a sizeable community around playing in the city. Just not as prevalent as the launch period

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We have a pokemon go guy in the office.

The casual audience has mostly left it but the people still in and ALL IN