• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
Taytos? Fuck that noise, King man here.

Fuck Tayto and King. It's all about Hunky Dorey.

2010 (?) was the worst. We got some snow in early December and it was cold as fuck for weeks so Dublin was covered in a few inches of compacted snow and ice for weeks.

It did however give us this amazing gif.

manfallsonicegif1.gif

Last edited:

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I've been called a culchie by a Dub before and I live in Cork City.

I guess it depends on where you live.

To me a culchie would be someone from Mayo or Kerry, generally somewhere in the whesht.

Most Dubs consider everyone outside the Pale a culchies, it has nothing to do with the West or any direction in particular.

The jackeen wankers

gir

Oct 25, 2017
We may all disagree where you have to be from to be a culchie, but we can all agree cavan is a fucking dump

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
Very WIDE net of places in Munster I could be from but it's accurate enough.

I love the little bit of Mayo/Sligo thrown in for good measure. My mother was from Galway........or was she..........
Screenshot-20190216-095615.png

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Hunky Dorys are class. Buffalo is obviously the best but their cheese & onion and salt and vinegar are both great too.

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone try the sour cream and onion Muchos by Tayto? Fairly tasty, highly recommended.

My only issue with Hunky Dorys were when they were on the front of the Tyrone GAA jerseys.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
have none of you seen the luke kellys in dublin, fecking horrific, last thing we need is more statues!

dee_activate

Oct 25, 2017
world
I hope there is a massive protest with lots of chocolate milkshakes so he can look like the steaming pile of diarrhea that he is.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
Sick to death of this shit fucking weather, lads. The days start out well, then rain all day, and then blue skies from about 7pm onwards. Thankfully I'm going to South America for 2 weeks on Friday.

Knowing my luck the sunny weather will finally arrive once I'm gone and it'll be back to rain when I get back.