• The site will be down for scheduled maintenance this Friday the 24th at 2AM PST / 5AM EST / 9AM UTC while we perform a software update. We expect this process to take up to 5 hours. Thank you for your understanding and patience. New features will be included.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Iron Galaxy job listing refers to "Fortnite and Skyrim Switch ports"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSR

Oct 25, 2017

http://irongalaxy.applytojob.com/apply/sfNwSDeWkr/Director-Of-Game-Design-Chicago

Our best known creative works are, the critically acclaimed Killer Instinct, and Divekick; which are complimented by our technically superb Fornite and Skyrim switch ports. We are looking for an inspiring self-starter to join our Iron Galaxy family and embrace the leadership role of Director of Game Design.
Obviously Skyrim is old news and it's possible this is a typo/mistake in the listing, but has Iron Galaxy worked on Fortnite at all in the past?

Wario weighs in:

Update: One of the studio devs weighed in:

I wouldn't think too much about this. We had worked on the mobile version of Fortnite and worked on Skyrim on Switch. That's all that's saying.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
That would be really cool. :)

I also hope Wario64's Mother's Day went well, too. Didn't know Wario64 was a mother already.

Delriach

Designer at Iron Galaxy Studios
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I wouldn't think too much about this. We had worked on the mobile version of Fortnite and worked on Skyrim on Switch. That's all that's saying.

OP
OP
GSR

GSR

Oct 25, 2017
Cool, thanks for the clarification. I'll add this to the OP and report and mods can close if they feel there's not much of a reason to keep the thread open.

Oct 27, 2017
Fortnite is playable on nearly everything to include tablets and cell phones. It’d be more surprising if it never came to Switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.