• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
I literally had one while I was making this thread!

It always takes me to a "Congratulations" page.

Is this happening to anyone else? It's beyond irritating.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Not today but yesterday I was getting loads of them, dear o2 customer and the like

Jeronimo

Nov 16, 2017
Yeah, several people (including myself) have been reporting these in the ad reporting thread.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
I have before on this site. I usually delete my cookies or history and that helps. I think I went into my browser menu thru the applications setting and cleared the cache too

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone also get annoyed that on mobile, when pressing on the left-menu when there's a twitter/youtube/ad underneath it, causes those to open instead of actually navigating to the proper menu page?

Transistor

The Walnut King
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Bad ads are often a problem at this time of year and our ad network is working as hard as they can to stamp them out as they emerge. Our administration is definitely aware of the issue. If you notice any more malicious / redirect ads, please mention them in this thread, as it's easiest for us to have it all in one place:

www.resetera.com

The Ad Reporting Thread

Hi all, Ads are how we're able to keep the lights on here at ResetEra and we've made it our mission to provide you with a pleasant browsing experience by partnering with agencies that focus on delivering good ads. The unfortunate reality of the online ad industry however is that it's really a...

Status
Not open for further replies.