• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
nah i wasnt stressed. just played video games which i kinda stop doing for a min (lol)

it did kinda suck at work tho. reddit is a cool alternative but getting the news just wasn't the same.

missed out on the smt v because of that shit too smh

Namaste

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I really appreciate the community here its a really positive place and I love to come here and everyone's opinions. I was worried there would be a lot of trolls but that hasn't been the case. I haven't even seen one banned user yet.

woolyninja

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I never realised at how much time I spent at the other joint until it went down. So glad this place is here. I was fortunate to get in without the discord stuff. Just slipped in during the open registration period. Feels like life is back to normal now!

This was me exactly - went down on my birthday and I sat down at the end of the day to relax and it was gone. Then I wasn't sure what the hell to do with myself.
I'm not sure if there's a thread talking about it, but whoever was responsible for getting this thing up and running so quickly deserves a bunch of thanks! Well done, and I definitely appreciate it.

El Goom

Oct 27, 2017
Breathe easy but be alert. Voat is bragging about the accounts they have created. And don't be so comfortable somewhere you start to overlook things going on that are potentially toxic
na7frnR.gif

And yes, it's like when the Command Center blewup in MMPR, only to have it rebuilt better than ever as the Power Chamber.