• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I have reached a higher truth.

0d9tE3m.jpg

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it's pretty good for only having like ~250 calories. Doesn't hold up to Ben & Jerries or Hagen Daz, but still.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
I am rich enough that I could never work again, spend 10k a month on non-necessities and still have enough to fund my future kids and their grandkids until retirement without them ever working. I'm like Buddha at this point.

adamblue

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
DFW, Texas
This is a cool subject and I am very interested in this. A former co-worker was deep into this stuff and I always made fun of him about it, but eventually it started making sense to me, and has changed my life. But I find it ironic that it's so hard to have a normal conversation about this topic, when it's one of the most beneficial concepts to grasp.

To be a bit more specific, the ultimate truth centers around complete control and contentment. Humans, through history, have created things that have distracted us from fully realizing what our minds are capable of. That sentence sounds kind of corny, and is why I was making fun of my former co-worker (now good friend who has moved away). I remember the day it clicked with me. I was watching a video he sent me about the concept of "self".

Anyway, as we can see with most of these posts, it's a hard subject to actually get real traction on with strangers, even those with similar interests. I always hoped for an OT about this here. In the other forum, there was a post about this and it took a few pages of jokes for some people to get it and even then it kind of fizzled out. I see this being a bigger part of the general population's routine in the next decade or so.

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
If I have I wouldn't be saying so. It would be valid to me and me alone.

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, I have achieved enlightenment

wanna know the path to becoming woke

it's the booty

the booty is cross cultrue, everyone loves it

the booty is cross gender, everyone loves it

people are so focused on the fake shit

when in reality, the booty was there the whole time

Squiggely

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Op, you posted a load of links without context.

I'm enlightened to your style of posting and basically nothing else.

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
people are in here exclaiming the dump is the most peaceful experience, but this is not true

this is the work dump. getting paid to take a shit is a wonderful feeling

enlightenment isnt satisfied with such small ambitions such as you.

Irnbru

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
people are in here exclaiming the dump is the most peaceful experience, but this is not true

this is the work dump. getting paid to take a shit is a wonderful feeling

enlightenment isnt satisfied with such small ambitions such as you.
Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime, that's why I poop on company time

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If I was, do you really think i'd be discussing pop culture and politics with a bunch of 20-30somethings?

RadioJoNES

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
True enlightenment is realizing that the SNES, Nintendo 64, and GameCube can use the same AV cables.

Deleted member 18360

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It wouldn't surprise me if there were a few stream enterers on here, it's actually supposed to be pretty common and it's not certain that even the individual would know.

I'm pretty sure there aren't any arhats, though.

jem

Oct 25, 2017
I watched the first 5 minutes of the first video until the supposed optical illusion.

Had no idea what he going on about.

NotSelf

Oct 26, 2017
An enlightened being would never say there enlightened also highly doubt enlightened person would be posting in some gaming forum.

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
Nick Foles won the Super Bowl against the New England Patriots, bro.

You can call me Voltaire.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm self actualized as fuck.

Dunno about the bald shitstain you linked to though.

Status
Not open for further replies.