• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheWordyGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hi,

I'm watching The Walking Dead for the first time ever, on Netflix. I've reached Season Five, and so far there's been no character I've truly cared for the way I cared for Clementine.

I have some thoughts about this, but I'd rather hear yours?

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I watched the first 3 seasons of the show, read the first 100 issues of the comic and played the first part of the game. Lee and Clem's characters together, for me were the best across all the Walking Dead media I have experienced. The show got bad, the comics seemed to lose a lot of focus and aim, but Season 1 of Telltale's game is a fantastic game that I left as standalone. So yeah, I'd probably agree with that.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Definitely far better than anyone in the show for me, not read much of the comics to say overall though.

Her and Lee where amazing.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Darryl
Michonne
Abraham
Carol

I would probably rate them all better than Clementine. Being a child means you'll probably feel a greater attachment to her as a character, and won't want to see her harmed. But it doesn't mean that her stories, scenarios, or motivations are that much more interesting. I probably liked Lee more than I liked Clem.

Andrea in the comics is pretty great too.

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've seen every episode of the walking dead and fear plus I've played the first two seasons of telltales games and it's definitely Clementine.

The closest is Salazar in Fear. 100 is a fantastic episode.

skullwaker

Oct 25, 2017
She's certainly the best character in the games. I haven't finished all of the seasons of the show, but she's better than the ones I saw in that. Haven't read the comics.

shoemasta

The Wise Ones
Oct 28, 2017
Her and Lee are definitely better than a majority of Walking Dead characters thats for sure.

Lee is a straight up murderer but he is still more likable than Rick.