• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 31, 2017
U7SNGVFTGII6NO3WLUCROIKBCM.jpg

default_7776.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

1-end01.jpg

#TheResemblanceIsUncanny

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
Did Donald Trump have any real pop culture presence in Japan in 2003? If not, I doubt that was the case.

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
Verus and Geldoblame used to be a couple . I wonder who was top and who the bttm.

Zeal543

Next Level Seer
May 15, 2020
guy had the weirdest character arc in the prequel. Well meaning for the entire game then randomly turns evil in the epilogue for no reason.

clay_ghost

Oct 25, 2017
guy had the weirdest character arc in the prequel. Well meaning for the entire game then randomly turns evil in the epilogue for no reason.
I remember that he wasn't that stable throughout the game.
His mind broke after the ending.

I really like origins. The game definitely deserves another chance with an HD remaster on Switch. Also please recast the VO for BK1 for the remaster please.

OP
OP
pleaseinsertdisctwo
Oct 31, 2017
I remember that he wasn't that stable throughout the game.
His mind broke after the ending.

I really like origins. The game definitely deserves another chance with an HD remaster on Switch. Also please recast the VO for BK1 for the remaster please.
I find the voice acting charming :( except for the artless NPC's like Palolo.... dear lord

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Damn I need to replay Baten Kaitos now, thanks.
A remaster would do this game much good, there is a few parts where the pacing slow down to a crawl.
Aqua Burst ! Light Flaaare ! Chronos Blow !