• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Was dying for a pee and closest place was a nearby church. The toilet was at the alter end, so I walked down the middle of the isle passing 50+ people there for service.

Gave a friendly nod on my way out.

Deleted member 15326

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"I dislike you and wish you didn't exist but lemme get those financial brochures"

Don't sweat it, they're used to it

Oct 27, 2017
I'd just be careful with the "financial planning" bit. A lot of the people that put these things on at churches are financial advisors who do these things to drum up new clients. They're likely not doing it out of the goodness of their heart or in your best interest.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A lot of the times they offer these services because it allows an in to spreading the word.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is how they want to get you to regularly attend. If they weren't interested in growing their numbers they wouldn't offer these services. It is a business.

Rayne

Oct 25, 2017
It's perfectly fine. Just get ready for them to tell you how much better your life would be if you believed in Christ and whatnot. Long as you're willing to put up with that you're good. //