• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
For some dumb reason I drank actual diary milk yesterday and my stomach has been hurting all morning. Earlier today I had projectile poo fly out. When I went to wipe the paper was soaked in dark red blood. To the point I couldn't see any poop. Also in hindsight I kept hearing water dripping like I was peeing but I didn't feel like I was peeing. I kept wiping until the tp was clean. Got up to flush and the water was all a dark blood red. My stomach is still messed up so I've been in and out of the bathroom all morning and no signs of blood. Wtf happened? Did I blow an ass gasket?

Zoph

Oct 25, 2017
Go to the doctor asap. Could just have been a hemmorhoid but it could also be way worse.

Oct 25, 2017
If it's dark red it could be a very bad sign. If it's fresh red it's still bad but not as bad. Go to a Doctor as soon as possible.

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
And so begins WeekendEra

"Guys I'm covered in my own blood. Should I run a marathon and watch the newly painted walls dry before I go to the ER?"

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
For some dumb reason I drank actual diary milk yesterday and my stomach has been hurting all morning. Earlier today I had projectile poo fly out. When I went to wipe the paper was soaked in dark red blood. To the point I couldn't see any poop. Also in hindsight I kept hearing water dripping like I was peeing but I didn't feel like I was peeing. I kept wiping until the tp was clean. Got up to flush and the water was all a dark blood red. My stomach is still messed up so I've been in and out of the bathroom all morning and no signs of blood. Wtf happened? Did I blow an ass gasket?
At least I went to doctor (even if bad one) before making thread about bleeding lol.

I think you got something wrong in your intestines. Dark red blood is always bad compared to fresh red.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
That seems like way too much blood for a hemorrhoid.

Get in a time machine and go back to when you posted this thread and go to the ER instead.

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are you in pain?

You might have something like a ruptured hemorrhoid. Which isn't THAT bad.

However, if you have something going on either with your kidneys or intestines, that could be a bigger issue.

Needless to say: Go. To. A. Doctor.

Cocolina

Oct 28, 2017
who needs a doctor when your toilet is filling up with blood?

I got you OP

wine-cork-closeup-in-hand-isolated-on-white-background-picture-id924357276

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If it was bright red then you probably just tore your asshole from the force of the poop.

Dark red means something further up in your system is fucky so you'll want to see a doctor about that

Rogue74

Nov 13, 2017
Miami, FL
For some dumb reason I drank actual diary milk yesterday and my stomach has been hurting all morning. Earlier today I had projectile poo fly out. When I went to wipe the paper was soaked in dark red blood. To the point I couldn't see any poop. Also in hindsight I kept hearing water dripping like I was peeing but I didn't feel like I was peeing. I kept wiping until the to was clean. Got up to flush and the water was all a dark blood red. My stomach is still messed up so I've been in and out of the bathroom all morning and no signs of blood. Wtf happened? Did I blow an ass gasket?
Go get yourself checked out.

It's possible to get a superficial tear in that area that will cause bleeding. This can happen from constipation or a bad bout of diarrhea. Hemorrhoids can also bleed. This is no big deal.

The issue is that that type of harmless superficial bleeding will cause bright red fresh blood to appear in toilet. You are describing dark blood, which can indicate something further up the intestinal tract. Unless your description is off.

So yeah I'd get checked out. It's probably nothing but better safe than sorry.

LBsquared

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 22, 2019
Internal bleeding doesn't just stop. What you're describing sounds like a hemorrhoid.

OP
OP
Dali

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
No. I'm sure it was blood.

I'm not in any pain outside of the cramps from the milk, a feeling I'm familiar with, and there's no sign of blood in my susequent trips to the bathroom,so I'll hold off on the doctor for now.

Someone mentioned hemorrhoid so I looked it up and got this:

"Painless rectal bleeding with a bowel movement is a common symptom of hemorrhoids. Bright red blood typically coats the stool or blood may drip into the toilet or stain toilet paper."

Which aside from the "bright" red part describes it. I'll ask my doctor too.

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
Dark red means something far inside is torn up. Not good. Is your poop dark? That's also a bad sign.

I occasionally get bright red but nothing to the extent you've described.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
I've dealt with some blood from straining, but your experience does not seem normal at all bud.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
The fact that you're apparently not seeing blood in subsequent visits is good and probably means it's not a dire emergency but you should definitely at least schedule an appointment with a doctor pretty soon.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
I was gonna say hemorrhoids but uh that sounds like a lot of blood. Could be internal bleeding, could be an ulcer or maybe even a side effect or symptom of another internal issue. I had bloody diarrhea when I had gallstones lol. I have a lot of medical issues thoughs. You could have also torn your butthole... Seriously. Drink some water and hit the ER.

Oct 28, 2017
OP is a guy with an issue relating to his asshole. Most men wont see a doctor unless blood is pouring out of their bodies from anywhere that isnt their butt or dick.

Anyone with similar problems, dont be too embarrassed to get it checked out. This is all very clinical for them so I hope you dont feel any embarrassment or shame in talking about this, but its probably a good idea that you do.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
Dark red blood is bad news OP - go to the doctor.

ive had a toilet full of bright red blood and doctor still told me it was either A.) Internal damage or B.) Hemmoroid , I had no pain so he leaned towards B.)
After a colonoscopy ended up being a bloody infected ulcer.

But yeah Doc ERA might correct me but dark red blood = more oxygen enriched? So not something you'd see from a cut on your hand or something. Very not good.

Deleted member 4552

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it's dark really dark , it's a danger.

If it's normal blood like a nose bleed it's less seriously.

Either way if it's not stopping it's a problem.

Sounds like a burst ulcer.

Under no circumstances take aspirin or grapefruit juice (including any citrus blend drink) theybthin the blood and you'll bleed more.

Go to the doctor.

Oct 26, 2017
Nosebleed colored blood is a recently popped vein, that's uncomfortable but mostly harmless. Get it checked out by your GP anyway.

Dark red / black blood usually indicated deeper internal bleeding, go to a doctor asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.