• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sapples

Oct 25, 2017
So today I was happily taking a shower, everything was going great until I realized "oh no I'm all out of body wash!" All I had left was shampoo and conditioner, I made the hard choice to use conditioner as I thought maybe it would be better for the skin down there?

My question is, is it safe to use these products on those areas of the body? And if so which one would have been the better option shampoo or conditioner? What do you think era?

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
conditioner should be fine

if shampoo gets in the urethra it burns like a mofo

Temperance

Oct 25, 2017
[NO 2FA]
So today I was happily taking a shower, everything was going great until I realized "oh no I'm all out of body wash!" All I had left was shampoo and conditioner, I made the hard choice to use conditioner as I thought maybe it would be better for the skin down there?

My question is, is it safe to use these products on those areas of the body? And if so which one would have been the better option shampoo or conditioner? What do you think era?
If it's soft enough for a baby should be soft enough for you junk.
71dKMRtOVkL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Terrell

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Conditioner contains little to no soap in it, so it was the wrong choice. You may as well have slathered your junk with Jergens.
Shampoo is a soap product, and while I'd not recommend it, it's an adequate temporary substitute, as it is a soap, first and foremost.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
You can use shampoo to wash anything. You can wash your clothes with shampoo. You can wash your teeth with shampoo. You can unclog your pipes with shampoo. I wash my butt with shampoo.

Pall Mall

Oct 25, 2017
Yes just not to an incredibly excessive degree. When I was really young I used to masturbate with body wash/shampoo as lube and sometimes it would cause parts of my dick to turn red and start peeling.

This will definitely not happen to you as I was an idiot boy.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
It also makes a decent lubricant in the shower, but of course you shouldnt do that. Masturbation is a sin

Cloggerdude

Just tell me what you need.
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've always understood it as Shampoo is basically just a less aggressive soap, because soap is too harsh on hair. The properties are the same otherwise.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, but only for external parts. Dick and balls should be fine (use some lotion if the product dries the skin out too much) but if you're rocking a vulva you best not go further than the outer labia and leave it to your body's own systems to clean the inner parts.

Reeks

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes, but only for external parts. Dick and balls should be fine (use some lotion if the product dries the skin out too much) but if you're rocking a vulva you best not go further than the outer labia and leave it to your body's own systems to clean the inner parts.
Yah I dont wash my labe with anything but mild soap.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
Scrub it with a fine leather shammy then air dry it for 35-45 minutes

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone knows you should only clean it with the finest acetone. That's how you get your family jewels to be perfectly clean.