• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Yennifer or Triss

• Yennifer

Votes: 349 64.9%
  • Triss

Votes: 131 24.3%
  • I got too greedy and tried for both

Votes: 58 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
How can anyone say Yenn is abusive compared to Triss when Triss took advantage of Geralt's amnesia in the games, and uses magic to basically rape Geralt in the books.

Yenn, easily.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
...As someone who just started back up Witcher 3 again (stopped at Novigrad) I want to go with Triss but everyone says go with Yen. I liked Triss in Witcher 2. :(

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
All I know is that in Witcher 3, Triss wants to help the mages and Yen doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone but herself, Geralt, and Ciri.

KomandaHeck

Oct 26, 2017
Triss:

- lodge lackey
- takes advantage of an amnesiac for sex
- pretends to be drunk to seem endearing; is actually a fucking embarrassment
- horrible, grating voice
- have to wipe her diarrhea shites

There's an argument to be made for Yennefer not being the ideal partner for Geralt as well but at least she seems like a human being.

I vote Essi Daven.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
I went with Trish, because in my mind, it didn't matter who geralt was before the amnesia. He was a new person with new memories, and that's what he went with rather than forcing his old life back into place.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Geralt already ran away from Yen before, the only reason he likes her at all is because of the Djinn, but deep down he knows he doesn't want that. Hit the road, lady.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
in the game its triss for me, yennifer acts like a tsundere and i didnt liked it, even knowing why she acted that way. Triss treats you better, and i liked her story quest more.

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
Depends on the choice you make, mine didn't feel anything for her any longer. Pretty messed up to treat your lover like your property when you know they can't stop loving you because they're cursed.
We actually don't really know what the wish was, so we don't know if that's the reason why they can't stop loving each other. It might bind them together, but it's not necessarily what makes them love each other.

cabelhigh

Nov 2, 2017
2876-1516710339-1157673058.png

1575913216650.png

The choice is obvious

The fuck is this post

Matty H

Oct 31, 2017
My Geralt couldn't be tied down. I felt the 'both' option was more honest to the character and the story I experienced, and the ending was basically what Geralt deserved.

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
Yen's a dick, so I went with Triss. Don't really care who Geralt would have picked because I am the master and he is my puppet in the games.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
Triss is kinda bland in the show so far. Although she doesn't get too much screen time or plot animus...maybe she'll get a fair shake in the next season

TolerLive

Senior Lighting Artist
Verified
Nov 15, 2017
Redmond, WA
Yennefer:
- Headstrong and confident, understands the value in caring for yourself
- Ambitious, working towards goals, always learning and improving her skills
- Career driven, thinking of her future, good at networking
- Assertive, able to deal with Geralt's wishy washy flaky old grumpy Witcher shit directly with no ambiguity
- Genuine motherly, nurturing qualities to those she values as her children, such as Ciri
- Caring and loving, sensual and exciting, in private with her partner
- Draws from literally decades of personal experience, including a traumatic upbringing in poverty, to shape her view of the world and broad empathy for people

Triss:
- Messy drunk
- Knows full well that Yennefer and Geralt are true lovers and takes advantage of Geralt's amnesia anyway to manipulate him into sex
- Has red hair
So Triss wins?

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
I went Triss.

Yen is a bag of trash in game and on the show. I don't think anyone, human or non should have to deal with such a person, Canon or no, I mean, the games aren't Canon anyway.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
there's passing seconds where my brain keeps thinking show Triss is Maya Rudolph and it's annoying the hell out of me

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This thread is becoming objectifying to women, therefore we're locking it.

As a reminder from our FAQ:

Respect a Diverse Audience

What might seem harmless or funny to you can be hurtful to others. Exclusionary behavior, casual or otherwise, is not tolerated. Be mindful at all times that your posts are not only being read by men; you should be considerate of women members and how your words might make them feel. We specifically discourage inappropriate or vulgar objectification of women.

Status
Not open for further replies.