Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaf Zombie

The Fallen
Dec 13, 2017
So like most sexual people, I have a bunch of stuff that turns me on. Licking, back rubs, tight dresses, etc. etc. I like all of that stuff and more. But I also have 2 of what I would call fetishes, things that get me going to some inexplicable degree no matter what. If I need that push over the edge, one of these will certainly do the trick. I've always wondered if everyone is like that and if not then how prevalent are fetishes truly are.

I believe my personal fetishes are pretty tame by the internet's standards. While I think that breast fetishism and group sex rank pretty low on the overall kink scale, that's admittedly just a guess on my part.

Do you think that every sexual person has a fetish of some sort? What's your fetish(es)? Do you ever feel guilty about your fetishes? Ashamed? Do you share them with your partner(s)?

Come on in and share with the class.

Adam_Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really have one that I've realized yet. Though I get way more enjoyment from giving my girlfriend enjoyment than receiving anything directly done to myself, so maybe that's indicative of some submissive something-or-other in me.

When I hear people say group sex is a common fetish it makes me feel uncommon. I'm a pretty selfish lover in that I don't like the idea of sharing my girlfriend, and she's the same way.

Oct 28, 2017
California
This thread is gonna be weird, isn't it?

giphy.gif

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
videos of people using that last splash left of milk someone left in the fridge

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
you know those videos of fake real estate agents getting down and dirty?

that, but before the sex there's 25 mins of walking through the house, looking at the new kitchen island, asking about local schools, etc

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sexy feet. I don't get hard or anything thinking about it, but it's certainly a sexy thing.

As for anything actually weird I cant think of anything off the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.