• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Is he naked?

• Yes

Votes: 433 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 30 6.5%

• Total voters

Prof Bathtub

Apr 26, 2018
Is sonic naked?

_53624670_3098first.jpg

Sure he wear gloves and shows, but he still considered naked, right?
I'm going to assume these animal characters operate on the cartoon principle that their fur is their clothing, like when Tom temporarily rolls up his "sleeves" to fight Jerry.

Now, does this mean Sonic is wearing the equivalent of a open-bellied tank? Not sure.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Knack II was actually a great game, and besides Cod: MW, it's the only game that's made my PS4's fan go crazy.

My PS4 Pro couldn't handle Knack, he was too much for my PS4.

virtua_44

Jan 16, 2019
Finally a good fucking thread on this god foresaken forum.

Yes he is so fucking naked and more vg mascots should aspire towards that. Thank you for raising such an importamt issue.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Are arms naked, Knack has nothing to hide or cover up, so no. Knack is made of blocks and objects.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
This thread aged amazingly

ResetEra user Lant_War posted the question "Is Knack naked?" earlier today and asked others to vote yes or no. As of this writing nearly 200 folks have voted and the vast majority (94%) believe that Knack, the lovable star of the PS4 launch game Knack, is in fact naked.

LMAO Lant_War

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Are you naked? Are we ALL naked with naked parts stitched together from animals and plants that we call clothes?

Oct 25, 2017
Let's say he gained clothes. Those would be assimilated as part of him the same way anything else is, right? So it would be just another part of his body.

He's always/never naked. There's is no in-between.

Dude, the whole game is built around him being a grower.
But is it though? There's an awful lot of shrinkage integral to the plot.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Now I'm reading this and posting just too late to make it into a Kotaku article. Damnit. One day, one day.

Also, yeah he is.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Let's say that he is naked, the real question we need to ask here is why? Is it a power thing? Does he want us to look? Does he want us to fear him? Perhaps it's a sexual thing. Perhaps he wants us to want him.

Frightening.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
it's easy to tout naked knack and 100 million ps4s sold but you look at the TLoU delay and lack of BC.. i dunno.

they could make the ghost of tsushima naked but then it's just a ripoff

EinBear

Oct 27, 2017
Get hype for Knack 3. Only the power of the Playstation 5 will allow Sony to properly render Knack's dong in all its glory.

Mar 10, 2018
Good point! What do you guys and gals think about genitals not being shown in games?
I remember back in 1996 when I saw the first naked zombies in Resident Evil 1 and the first thing I noticed was the lack of their genitals...
If there are naked characters/monsters, why not keep everything? :D
Can't you see Trevor's dick and balls in GTA V?