• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
It is, even if people won't admit it.

Granted "this decade" is debatable considering it's been around for longer than that.

bombermouse

Oct 25, 2017
I've never heard neither that nor the skyrim track, and I played both games (not to completion though).

EDIT:
I'd guess it's something from fornite

Last edited:

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
When I think of the '00s, I think of the Halo theme.

When I think of the 10s, I think of the Skyrim theme.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just so this is emphasized - the original upload of Undertale's Megalovania on YouTube hit 100 million views. No video game track upload on YouTube has ever reached that number from my knowledge.

The person who uploaded that version of the video said they'd delete the video once it hit that number, and they did. The video that's in the OP is a reupload. It's currently got 15 million views despite the fact that it was uploaded this year in May.

The answer is yes and it's not even close.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yes, though not the best song on the OST.

Actually, the Undertale OST might be the best in the past decade.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Just so this is emphasized - the original upload of Undertale's Megalovania on YouTube hit 100 million views. No video game track upload on YouTube has ever reached that number from my knowledge.

The person who uploaded that version of the video said they'd delete the video once it hit that number, and they did. The video that's in the OP is a reupload. It's currently got 15 million views despite the fact that it was uploaded this year in May.

Was there a reason why the original Megalovania them got pulled down?

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah gotta go with skyrim song. I can't imagine a more iconic and well-known gaming song.
Helps that the game penetrated the casual market with its re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-releases and spawned a few memes.

Mar 9, 2018
Yes. Genre defining. Genre-defying. Prestigious. Good for your health. Impeccably pure and purely incredible. Sentimental.

Ubiquitous. Loved by children and adults alike. Beloved.

The anthem bursting from our hearts.

Hell yes.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017

VJrRbvB.gif

bombermouse

Oct 25, 2017
Genuinely surprised at the amount of people saying it's the Skyrim song. It sounds like such a generic fantasy song from this decade.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I assume OP meant to post in the worst meme of the decade thread over in Etcera /s

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
This thread is another good example of how disconnected this forum can be from the reality of the popularity of certain video games.