• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lordciego

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Identifying Char´s Counterattack...

Just watched this. It was beautifully animated.

For the rest?

WHAT THE FUCK IS QUESS

THE STORY IS ALMOST GREAT, I'M FINE WITH CHAR SWITCHING THOUGH I WISH WE GOT TO SEE HIS TURNING POINT AND FULL SWITCH BACK, BUT QUESS?

SHE JOINS THE EARTH BOMB SQUAD TO SAY FUCK YOU TO DADDY, AND STEALS A GUNDAM TO KILL THE WOMAN WHO MIGHT GET THE DICK SHE WANTS BEFORE HER, THAT SHE HAS CONNECTION TO BECAUSE OF HER "NEWTYPE"
Like fuck this movie.

Fuck it.

WHY IS QUESS HERE, WHY DO THESE KIDS GET SO MUCH OF THE SCREENTIME AND ADDED TO THE END OF THIS ARC?

Yes, that looks like Char's Counterattack.

White Glint

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's a satisfying end to the Char and Amuro saga if you were actually paying attention through the original and Zeta.

Edit: bruh this thread is over a year old

Rommaz

Nov 27, 2017
Kitwe, Zambia.
The animation is Godlike, quess is garbage but my god does it make for fantastic endgame missions in super robot wars games. For that alone, it is good in my book

Firima

Oct 27, 2017
I don't really mind it, it's just needlessly thicc looking. I just want something else from that storyline that isn't CCA.

So T H I C C it makes the ladies jealous and the Setsuna F Seieis say "GUNDAM"

quess is garbage but my god does it make for fantastic endgame missions in super robot wars games. For that alone, it is good in my book

Few things are more satisfying than going out of your way to recruit her, only to swap her into the crappiest unit in the game and permabench her

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
I hate this thread for reminding me that quess was a character that existed in gundam

RuffMadman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I recently watched it and like everyone said, Quess and Hathaway are both garbage characters that ruined the story. Worse than Katz by a long shot.

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
Char was at his best in the OG series as was Amuro. Char's development across the UC timeline is inconsistent.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I actually skipped ZZ. I heard it wasn't as good as Zeta, or was just too much of a tonal whiplash after Zeta. Do I really need to go back and catch it?

ZZ is okay, but a major problem with it is the first half meanders for a quite a bit. You could tell Tomino got burnt out by how bleak he made the latter stretch of Zeta and tried to over-correct there.

Flame Lord

Oct 26, 2017
I mean, it's a two hour movie so if you've seen the MSG, ZG, and ZZ then there's really no reason to not watch it. If you're meaning that you haven't seen any of those series and you just want to watch it on it's own... No it's not worth watching, except for maybe the art an animation; everything else is pretty weak if you ask me.