Is Nico the most lovable character this gen?

Well?

• Yes

Votes: 316 22.5%
  • No

Votes: 818 58.3%
  • Nope, the van is actually the best character this gen

Votes: 269 19.2%

• Total voters
Oct 28, 2017
She has an iffy accent, talks too quickly, and is overanimated. Add in to that strange writing (for most of the DMC5 characters) that makes it seem like none of them actually like each other and she becomes pretty unappealing.

Seriously, all most of them do is complain. It’s like the writers couldn’t figure out any way to actually create genuine emotional connections between their characters so they sort of just randomly bark at each other. Nico is the worst offender.

I know the series is known for being cheesy and over-the-top, but I do believe it’s possible to do both.

Oct 26, 2017
There's a strong case for Astro bot. The way he waves at you while he's doing something else is out of control. It's deadly cute.

Kat is a strong one but I feel like she's from the generation before.

Feb 6, 2018
It has been a really long time since I've actively disliked a character as much as I dislike Nico. I don't really know what it is about her either. Her accent and comedic relief attempts do not do it for me.

Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
I thought I would love her, and be lukewarm on V. Instead I find her accent makes her just tolerable rather than awesome, and V's voice does the exact opposite. He's much more fun than he appears, and has a ton of personality that's really enjoyable.

But I'd buy an alt voice pack for Griffon. Get that Iago out of my DMC!

...Also DMC V is the best game ever made by anyone.