• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Well?

• Yes

Votes: 320 22.5%
  • No

Votes: 831 58.4%
  • Nope, the van is actually the best character this gen

Votes: 273 19.2%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
canada
This person is a blast anytime they are on the screen. I havent finished watching (is poor) DMCV yet, but every van scene (this van is stronger than superman), every quip, every animation just makes her super enjoyable. What say ye

latest

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
I mean Kass exists and so does Pascal, but Nico is fucking great. I kinda want a game where she's the protagonist. Like a character action Crazy Taxi with destruction physics.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna be honest she's kind of obnoxious

The van is cool though

Oct 28, 2017
The accent, man

It's like halfway between cajun and southern so it ends up sounding like neither and it drives me up the damn wall.

Deleted member 8860

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nico only seems good in comparison to V. Otherwise she'd be the most annoyingly awful character in DMC V.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
I thought this was gonna be about Nico from the Love Live mobile game, to which my reply would be that she's up there

ABK281

Apr 5, 2018
No, her accent is terrible. If they wanted a southern accent why not get somebody capable of doing a southern accent instead of the unholy mess that was her voice actresses performance.

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Up yer buht!

Mercy of Overwatch ain't getting beat. Maybe DVA and Mai give her competition but Mercy has some great lines. "Medic! Oh wait that's me?!?"

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
For you guys talking about the accent, is it like Resident Evil 7 Baker Family kind of inconsistent?

Deleted member 35011

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
She's a character I was super sure I'd hate but that ended up getting a laugh out of me nearly every scene. Making Nero act like the straight man is an achievement man.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if she is, but she's better than every character mentioned in this thread so far other than Kat

Deleted member 35011

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
It's consistent but it sounds like someone doing an impression of a southerner but their only frame of reference is old cartoons.

Considering DMC canon, I would not at all be surprised to find out that this is the legit origin of Nico's accent. Like it's not her original accent she just picked it up from watching cartoons and was like "yea I'm gonna keep this"