• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GrantDaNasty

Oct 27, 2017
I beseech ResetERA to have a temporary logo change to show support for Palestine and Palestinians. There is no "both sides" to this, Palestinians are dying, being maimed and oppressed IN MASS, and this is not OK.

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
I'm all for it, hell add a notice to each thread that includes every political supporter of the oppressing regime indicating they supported a genocide while your at it.

Ramathevoice

Oct 26, 2017
Paris, France
I would be super curious to see if there will be any pushback (from non-junior accounts, we won't count the trolls), and if those posters will be open to actual discussion.

Video Kojima

Banned
Apr 5, 2020
Absolutely yes. BLM was featured prominently. BLM and the Palestinian plight are two sides of the same coin.
If Era cares about human rights, black and brown lives, it must do this.

GTAce

Oct 27, 2017
Bonn, Germany
User Banned (1 Month): False equivalence in a sensitive thread
I wouldn't judge it but I say no. I don't think we should show support to a group of people led by islamic terrorists like Hamas, never mind how shitty Israel is. Both sides shouldn't get any kind of support, as they're right wing extremists and religious nutjobs.

RedAhmed

Jan 9, 2018
The only correct answer is yes.

If not, then let's just say they are being guilty of something bad in my opinion.

GrantDaNasty

Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't judge it but I say no. I don't think we should show support to a group of people led by islamic terrorists like Hamas, never mind how shitty Israel is. Both sides shouldn't get any kind of support, as they're right wing extremists and religious nutjobs.

All Palestinians are led by Hamas?

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
Yes, we should.

If we can change the logo for game releases, we can do it too to spread awareness to the suffering of the Palestinian people.

I'm honestly suprised that IGN was faster than ResetEra.

Video Kojima

Banned
Apr 5, 2020
To hell with you. You can't both sides a genocide.

Sems4arsenal

Apr 7, 2019

Okay. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt; you need to read more about the conflict. Like read a lot.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
That would be pretty dope.

Let's not try to equate what both side are doing right now when +95% of the causalities are on one side.

unknownspectator

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

Nonsense. We're doing it for the countless lives lost by Isreal and the IDF's senseless genocide and to support the Palestinian people that are in the cross hair. Fuck that both sides noise.

Last edited:

bawjaws

Oct 28, 2017
You know what, people get called out for equating all Israelis with the Israeli government, so equating all Palestinians with Hamas should also be unacceptable.

Onlywantsapples

alt account
Banned
May 13, 2021
This is such a fuckin disgusting take. Fuck Hamas, but Hamas's existence shouldn't excuse the murder of innocent women and children, and that shouldn't excuse anyone from refusing to stand in solidarity with a people who have been oppressed for 73 goddamn years. Don't both side genocide, and especially when the number of deaths and casualties are disproportionality on the Palestinian side.

fully support this btw.

GSG

Oct 25, 2017

This is a terrible take.

No, just as not all Jews are supporting the Israelic government.

So how is showing solidarity with Palestinians contradicting that?

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA

I'd like to show support for the families displaced and the children murdered. Is that wrong?

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
There's only one opressor side and one oppressed side.

dodo

Oct 27, 2017

stupid ass

HMD

Oct 26, 2017

Not even worth arguing with. You can fuck right off.

Fularu

Oct 25, 2017
Eh I wouldn't hold my breath with how this so called « conflict » is handled here