Is Semi-Perfect Cell the worst DBZ design or what?

DragonSJG

Mar 4, 2019
So, I'm sure most of know Cell's second form and well

Yeah...this design is a real low for DBZ. He looks like a total moron. Hell, as a kid, I called him clown cell. Just what's with those lips? And also, this form is when Cell is just a total chump. I just remember him getting his ass kicked all the team. Even Toriyama's editor thought he looked dumb and told him to hurry up and make him perfect

Z-Beat

Oct 25, 2017
No, Mr. Popo is

But I'm gonna pander to the crowd and say Jiren, even though you said DBZ

Oct 25, 2017
México
So, I'm sure most of know Cell's second form and well

Yeah...this design is a real low for DBZ. He looks like a total moron. Hell, as a kid, I called him clown cell. Just what's with those lips? And also, this form is when Cell is just a total chump. I just remember him getting his ass kicked all the team. Even Toriyama's editor thought he looked dumb and told him to hurry up and make him perfect
He looks like he could be named Chad.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I think I'm the only one that likes Jiren's design.

Its an acquired taste, I get it.

Lotus

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if OP means DBZ in a general sense, or if he really is just limiting it to DBZ designs. But I know people won't care either way, so whatever.

The right answer is Mr. Popo. Fuck that guy.

RochHoch

May 22, 2018
I actually don't mind Semi-Perfect cell because of how goofy it is. Even the name is silly.

Not Z, but nearly everything from GT is worse.

CO_Andy

Oct 25, 2017

My vote's for short haired Yamcha. Looks too much like Adult Gohan or Future Gohan.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Honestly, if you remove the lips/weird mustache thing, semi-perfect Cell isn't a bad design, and works fine as a bridge between the other two forms.

RochHoch

May 22, 2018
Yeah, third form Freeza is way worse.

I don't see what people have against Jiren, though. His design is pretty simple and inoffensive, if unspectacular.

Lotus

Oct 25, 2017
Aside from Mr. Popo, this is the actual worst design in the entire franchise: