• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
DlIFZF_X4AANS1y.jpg
Oh man, like I said: wild.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Legit as bad as Freezer's third form.

b3ffec69ecc079797f6b8b06672863b9.png
This is muuuch worse than Cell's imo. At least there's sooome cohesive progression throughout cells transformations. Fivehead Frieza over here is just a random monster design slapped onto Frieza's aesthetic without any regard to it's other forms.

Oct 27, 2017
Are you saying he isn't?
No I just like bringing him up in these kinds of threads whenever people start bringing up Popo because I think he's almost worse than him. They didn't even give him a clever name it's just Black. Staff Officer Black even got a serviceable redesign in one of the movies that they stopped using for whatever reason to go back to his original racist design immediately.
staff-officer-black-dragon-ball-the-path-to-power-69.9.jpg
latest

Oct 28, 2017
No I just like bringing him up in these kinds of threads whenever people start bringing up Popo because I think he's almost worse than him. They didn't even give him a clever name it's just Black. Staff Officer Black even got a serviceable redesign in one of the movies that they stopped using for whatever reason to go back to his original racist design immediately.
latest

Fair enough. I don't remember this character but he is indeed a problem.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
There is a lot of bad designs but yeah some of the worst have been named.

SSJ3 and 4 are ugly caveman brow shit.
As much as I prefer this hairstyle, I totally agree with you. It was a dumb move making him look so similar to Gohan.

My vote's for short haired Yamcha. Looks too much like Adult Gohan or Future Gohan.
Uhhh this design came first. Adult Gohan was after.

It's also yamchas best look.

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
This is muuuch worse than Cell's imo. At least there's sooome cohesive progression throughout cells transformations. Fivehead Frieza over here is just a random monster design slapped onto Frieza's aesthetic without any regard to it's other forms.
I kind of like it just on the basis of the final form subverting your expectations.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
No

latest

This abominable goblin is
Yep, I was hype to finally see the DB cast fight magical girls but what we got was mockery of the genre with this horrible design, and her personality ain't any better. Only thing worst than her was Universe 11 warriors, as except for Toppo, are just uninspired.
latest

Come on! In a series with the Ginyu Force and Saiyaman what's with these boring poses.It says something when the dab is the best one in the group.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
latest
To be fair, everyone in the Red Ribbon Army is named a color.

To be less fair, it's still racist as shit that the one black guy is named Black. That's not even getting started on the design.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Probably, even as a little kid I saw this form and went "wtf is this ugly ass crap"
Jiren design is bad in how basic and uninteresting it is

Lord Vatek

Banned
Jan 18, 2018
Mr. Popo and Staff Officer Black are worse but it's definitely up there. Jiren is pretty bad too.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
Buu really only has one good form with Super Buu, never cared for Fat or Kid's design.

3rd form Frieza isn't great either.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ooh, can we count Dragon Ball Fusions? Because there's some stinkers there.