• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
Jiren hate will not be tolerated from this post forward. Ya'll just need a little more time to marinate on this beautiful specimen and his beautiful form.

latest

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
The strongest dude in the multiverse being a swole grey alien is such a Toriyama design that I can't help but love it.
He's not the strongest though, he's the strongest out of the shitty universes. There's still four universes that aren't trash full of characters we haven't seen.

But yeah, second form Cell is garbage.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Rapist moustache Vegeta is worse.

Cell 2's biggest problem for me it's the attitude. He was such a pathetic loser.

Oct 25, 2017
latest

SSJ4 deserves to be included on this list. It screams terribly edgy 90's design makeover and majority of this franchises worst fan art stems from it.

DeathPeak

Oct 27, 2017
When did we start calling him "Semi-Perfect Cell" instead of "Imperfect Cell?"

If we're gonna count Super, Jiren is pretty meh.

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
latest

SSJ4 deserves to be included on this list. It screams terribly edgy 90's design makeover and majority of this franchises worst fan art stems from it.
WwUEkjJ.jpg

For real though I'll take SSJ4 over SSJ3 any day, god damn eyebrows, and I always hated the hair going further away from his face. It leaves like... too much face out. I like SSJ4 bringing a lot of hair forward, even if its execution in doing so still isn't great.

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
God, I forgot about this.

Toyotaro is such a hack.
\
Roshi having ultra instinct is honestly quite clever - the way ultra instinct works is what Roshi has essentially tried to teach Goku since the very beginning of his training. He's always said Goku's issue is he thinks too much. It makes perfect sense for him to understand atleast how to attain it or even something similar.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Legit as bad as Freezer's third form.

b3ffec69ecc079797f6b8b06672863b9.png
Whaaaat.
It's such a great design. It's supposed to look awful, to be terrifiying.
It's Frieza finally showing its true nature. He's as ugly as he's evil. Such an evil entity that the heroes can't even understand it. Krillin is losing his mind when Frieza shows this form, Lovecraft style, because they have never seen something THAT evil and disgusting. It's a wondeful design (and it's obviously a big ass tribute to Alien)

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
Popo design is bad, and they tried to turn him purple like Jiynx in the Kai versions on Nickelodeon but those didn't stick.

Wj9EzYz.jpg

As for just terrible design in general, these two jerks. Their design is just so ugly to look at, and they also probably one of the most hatable characters in the show due to the Videl fight that turned her from a kickass lady to housewife.

Oct 25, 2017
Yea, you need to take back. It going back to the roots of the original Journey to the west story is brilliant.
That hasn't been a thing since the original Dragon Ball. Needless to say nothing about SSJ4 makes sense. Which is why people have to find the meaning out of something that's not there.

To me it will always be a furry design with a mullet and nothing more.

brinstar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not DBZ but imo this is worst (major character) design in the franchise:

4524358ad0ceb0fc7a46ae284b243b14.jpg

Chumunga64

Banned
Jun 22, 2018
man, it speaks wonders about dragonball that even the worst designs (barring stuff from GT) are just "meh". I've seen some garbage ass designs in other popular shonen (mainly women) and they make the worst of the worst from Dragonball look amazing