• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Is the Avenger's theme iconic? Does it rank up there with William's Superman, Batman, and Star Wars.

Does the Avenger's theme rank among the most iconic movie themes?

• Yes

Votes: 637 42.8%
  • No

Votes: 681 45.7%
  • Not now but it will be

Votes: 172 11.5%

• Total voters

Slayven

You probably post about me on another board.
Oct 25, 2017
I think it is, hearing it in theaters always causes my heart to skip a beat

Nov 15, 2017
Definitely, yes! Every time I hear it I get this overwhelming sense of joy and it's gotten to the point of being synonymous with the Avengers franchise and the MCU in general.

Oct 27, 2017
Even though I know how it goes, I have a hard time humming it. Just awkward timing.

It feels like the most basic theme, which kind of makes sense when you have so many characters and styles at the same time.

Oct 27, 2017
No. It’s a theme I immediately recognise but subsequently immediately forget when it’s over. Can’t hum it if I wanted to, which I easily can do with Indiana Jones, Star Wars, LotR, Jurassic Park...

Oct 25, 2017
It wasn't at first, but as it's been reprised across the different films - it has absolutely grown on me. Definitely going to be as iconic as the greats with time.

Jul 18, 2018
I honestly didn't even know what the theme music was for the Avengers. However if u had me pick themes from Marvel film, I can pick that out. Otherwise no idea it was

Oct 27, 2017
I think it's iconic but not as iconic as stuff like Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Jaws, or Jurassic Park. Probably not as iconic as the Harry Potter theme either.

Oct 30, 2017
if Star Wars is at a 10, Avengers is at a 6 at best

i clicked the link in the OP and listened to the first minute and 1/2 and dont recognize any of it, and ive seen all 3 avengers movies,

im dropping it down to a 4 at best

Oct 27, 2017

I was never more sure of the theme being an all time great until I experienced this scene with a roaring applause from the audience. That's a memory I'll never forget.

May 10, 2018
It is for me. I honestly don’t even know the MOS theme and I’ve watched it multiple times. I’ll probably recognize it once I hear it but off the top of my head? Nope.

I know the WW theme though.

Oct 27, 2017
Buildup isn't the greatest. Takes a little too long to really get my blood pumped. With Elfman's Batman and Williams's Superman themes the first notes were enough to get me hyped.

Star Wars is on a completely different level.