• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
Loaded it up 20 mins ago, and clicking "play" on any of my games does nothing, and the store will not load at all. Still broken for me right now...

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah i boot it up and it does nothing. Servers must be getting pounded or something.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Yeah it's dead.

Amusingly, it seems to be downloading a Fortnite update but if I go to the (busted) store page and click log in it freaks out and asks if I'm sure I want to log out.

Tracygill

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
The Left
It ain't working. Not sure if this is the issue that's causing the store to not load but if you go to settings > troubleshoot it says
! Regional Endpoints
Failed: Backend Connectivity Tests

The cloud's dyin, Tim

Ganado

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I just received the receipt for the second free game (Mutant Year Zero). I received the first receipt for Hyper Light Drifter 6h ago.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Don't know about the client, but the website is basically not loading anything, just a bunch of gray boxes.
When trying to get to game pages from my browser history I get 500'd.
Getting 500'd on the main store page now too.

Cool.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Well, that's not a good sign one month prior to BL3.
Wonder how bad it'll be on day 1.
I haven't even considered that... have they had a launch of that size before?
I'm still struggling to decide if I should wait for steam or get it on the EGS, but stuff like the launcher randomly not working... doesn't sound inviting