• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The real question is if Hambuglar could be The Noid, his own equal who never went on the path of good.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Actually, speaking of the villains in McDonald's canon. Grimace used to be a villain, and when he was, he had four arms. Now he's good and he has two. Were the arms controlling him like they were possessed by Liquid Snake or something? Did Ronald McDonald befriend Grimace by ripping his extra arms off?

Holy shit. I mean they used to call him "Evil Grimace" so it wasn't his standard form, so maybe? McDonald lore, man.

Nubzcake

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The Hamburgler wreaks havoc across McDonald-Land. he's their number 1 most wanted criminal, because he ruins meals. In a land where eating hamburgers is literally the center of life, being known as the dude who robs people of hamburgers is a huge fucking deal.

Don't know why but I laughed out loud when u read this

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
Nah, he just has a huge dick.

Ah. That makes more sense.

The real question is if Hambuglar could be The Noid, his own equal who never went on the path of good.

The Noid totally went the path of good. He fought to save the denizens of the Noid Void in what was legitimately one of the best games to come out last year: Yo! Noid 2: Enter the Void.

The intro video states that the Noid put his pizza stealing ways behind him, although some have trouble accepting him as a hero because of his pepperoni-spotted past.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I never realized how much Dragon Ball stole from McDonald's lore.
You're going to love this, trust me. What you're seeing now is my normal hamburger.

This is a Big Mac. And this.

This is what is known as a Big Mac that has ascended past a Big Mac. Or, you could just call this a Double Bag Mac.

Just wait!

And this!

IS... TO GO... EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah. That makes more sense.

The Noid totally went the path of good. He fought to save the denizens of the Noid Void in what was legitimately one of the best games to come out last year: Yo! Noid 2: Enter the Void.

The intro video states that the Noid put his pizza stealing ways behind him, although some have trouble accepting him as a hero because of his pepperoni-spotted past.
Get fanmade canon out of here. The only reason the noid isnt out there on your tv stealing someones shit is cause someone was so bothered by him they shot up a pizza place.

Yes. That happened.

Doukou

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, OP...

fet8k1K.jpg
The CW version

OP
OP

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty much. He is just a very basic, old-school villain.

He has super stealth, super speed, and is a pervert about hamburgers.

They literally have an alarm for him because he's infamous:

Ronald McDonald is literally the only person in their entire world who can save them, because he can harness the power of toon force through hamburger magic.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I always liked the little nugget men who had faces and I wished my nuggets had little eyes and smiles so they would be my friends until i ate them

karobit

Oct 27, 2017
Actually, speaking of the villains in McDonald's canon. Grimace used to be a villain, and when he was, he had four arms. Now he's good and he has two. Were the arms controlling him like they were possessed by Liquid Snake or something? Did Ronald McDonald befriend Grimace by ripping his extra arms off?

Those extra Grimace limbs aren't arms -- they're ribs. They grow back too, which is why the McRib is only available for a limited time.

OP
OP

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

The Grimace isn't a super villain, though, he's more like a malevolent force of nature. Like a dragon in medieval tales.

Ronald even breaks and then tames him eventually.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
Get fanmade canon out of here. The only reason the noid isnt out there on your tv stealing someones shit is cause someone was so bothered by him they shot up a pizza place.

Yes. That happened.

He didn't shoot anyone, though. Kenneth Noid did hold the workers at that Domino's hostage, but he was less bothered by the Noid himself & more that he held a delusional belief that the Noid was a targeted insult towards him by Domino's.

As unfortunate as that incident was, it seems more likely Domino's dropped the Noid because he was specifically the mascot for the "30 minutes or less" promotion, which took even more lives then the aforementioned incident (Noid tragically took his life while psychiatrically hospitalized after the incident). The lawsuits caused by damage, injury, & death caused by recklessly delivery drivers coincide a bit more cleanly with the Noid's disappearance.

More on-topic, I refuse to accept that Yo! Noid 2: Enter the Void isn't canon.
There's no better explanation for Domino's making Hatsune Miku, the Vocalnoid, their mascot, than the reasons given during the final boss fight against Miku's dad, Hatsune Mike.

No. He's a silly corporation mascot.

I mean, corporations are considered people & money's considered a super power...

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
I hope noone can provide receipts for Grimace being an inspiration for Majin Buu. That would seriously tarnish dbz for me.

Brashnir

Oct 25, 2017
He barely even qualifies as a villain.

The Grimace is the motherfucker you need to watch out for.

OP
OP

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's not just that he steals, it's who he steals from. Stealing from hamburgers from Ronald McDonald in McDonald-land is the equivalent of stealing from fort knox.

Denamitea

Nov 1, 2017
Hamburgers are literally the way of life in McDonald-land. Don't bring your puritanical western world hang ups into the logic of McDonald-land.

The noid *literally* saved the world.
Sorry, I thought that was the parallel you were making with the Noid. My Noid lore knowledge doesn't go very deep