• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 11157

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
4bb6ec685aafc40bec1a0c2249a11a82--los-simpsons-homer-simpson.jpg

"Here's a picture of me in space."
"You've been to space?!"
"Sure. You've never been?"

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017

I always lose it at "aaaaaaand heeeere come the pretzels!" and never stop laughing until the end

OsakaDon

Oct 29, 2017
Osaka, Japan
I'll be honest, I didn't find the steamed hams joke that funny. Reason why is it's because it's just the same joke they did before. The time is past, it just felt played out, like they were doing some lame call back. It only works the first time.

The first instance of that joke was in the classroom where Ralph says "what's a battle?" The scene is funny because it's this totally bizarre one off conversation. But when you try to do it again it looks too forced.

BigDes

Knows Too Much
Oct 25, 2017
Why Hugo, you've probably never even seen your own face

Always gets me just because of how mean spiritied it is

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Despite the millions of times I've seen it referenced, I actually have a hard time ever remembering what the steamed ham scene even is. I remember it (again) since it was posted in the OP, but somehow my brain has a hard time really retaining it.

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
"It's just a little dirty, it's still good, it's still good"
"It's just a little wet, it's still good, it's still good"
*pop*

"It's just a little airborne, it's still good!"
"it's gone, dad"
"I know"

Every goddamn time.

Transistor

The Walnut King
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
I can think of many funnier moments. It's a funny skit, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't even put it in the top 5.

Cape Feare, to me, has one of the funniest moments with the rakes.