• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 16, 2017
I finished watching S2 of Westworld last night and it was one of the most confusing seasons I have watched. I had real trouble figuring out which timeline I was watching throughout the season. Is there a great explanation of Westworld S2 anywhere that I can read or watch? Preferably one that keeps the timelines clear and in order.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I couldn't finish the season. Are there more episodes like the one with whatshername in the real world? When she was at the party in what looked like Hong Kong or something?

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WW S2 managed to have one of my favorite episodes of all time (Akecheta / Ghost Nation) while at the same time being one of my biggest season 2 disappointments ever.

That future tease at the end with the pseudo MIB human/host hybrid or whatever was Fringe season 5 levels of dumb.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
One of the dumbest things is that they don't seem to know why the valley flooded and what happened to the hosts, like it's a mystery. But then it turns out a lot of them were right there when it happened. Like did the writers not plot this out from the start?