• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
I'd post the screenshot I just took in RL but I assume it's against the ToS. Some guy said "ez" after his first goal. We then scored 5 unanswered goals for a 5-1 victory, so obviously I retaliated by simply replying "ez" after our first. He got extremely pissed by my saying the exact same thing he said. Enjoying the salty tears of a hypocrite, by the third or fourth goal I said something along the lines of "Man, I'm having difficulty with my alphabet, especially the e's and the z's."

Needless to say he got upset by a little dose of his own medicine, and after the game he started spouting horrifically racist shit. I took a screenshot and would just love for this little piece of trash to experience hell, even just for a moment.

I don't want to completely ruin this person's or the countless likeminded folks' lives, but what is more likely to prevent them from being ignorant pieces of trash than exposing them to the real world?

Oct 26, 2017
Needless to say he got upset by a little dose of his own medicine, and after the game he started spouting horrifically racist shit. I took a screenshot and would just love for this little piece of trash to experience hell, even just for a moment.

I don't want to completely ruin this person's or the countless likeminded folks' lives, but what is more likely to prevent them from being ignorant pieces of trash than exposing them to the real world?

What? Just report him in the game and you are done.
You can send the screenshot to Psyonix, but posting it here makes zero sense.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
tbh sounds like you're egging people on whether they're worse or not. Like is this a humblebrag that you got someone to snap?

I began my post by saying I wasn't going to post it here. Nice reading comprehension you have there, the fuck?

I just don't see how it's become so normal in gaming for people to say such horrible shit that all we do is send a report in that does absolutely nothing. I want a little vigilante justice damn it

somehow I think theres more to this

OP
OP
Oct 26, 2017
What? Just report him in the game and you are done.
You can send the screenshot to Psyonix, but posting it here makes zero sense.
I began my post by saying I wasn't going to post it here. Nice reading comprehension you have there, the fuck?

I just don't see how it's become so normal in gaming for people to say such horrible shit that all we do is send a report in that does absolutely nothing. I want a little vigilante justice damn it

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"Man, I'm having difficulty with my alphabet, especially the e's and the z's."

Lmfaoo

Good one.

I would say Twitter.

Ambition

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I mean.. I highly doubt a screenshot of in-game chat will do anything at all to ruin his life OP
lol
You two are both immature af btw

Status
Not open for further replies.