• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan
I assumed tight=grip strength, and immediately pictured dudes opening beer bottles with their assholes or pulling the cork out of a wine bottle.

You're basically Yamcha of the ass world, OP. You have a long way to go

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
I'm sure it's tight OP, but if you're serious about smashing that record there are people with no assholes or asses so tight their sphincters won't open and they ahve to use cholestomy bags.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
No pics in previous thread and this thread so far. theofficefan99 is a liar, has no proof of his tight ass.
large.jpg

SugarNoodles

Nov 3, 2017
Portland, OR
Didn't we already have a member who had to take medication because his butthole was too tight to poop properly?

Sorry OP I think you lose. Get back to us when your ass is so tight you need a Doctor.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Are you a 3rd world dictator looking for a PR boost? Because if so then I'm sure Guinness will be willing to award you the record.

Elderly Parrot

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 13, 2018
Waiting for the Dam to break and everybody just starts posting random pics of ass

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
beginners should start with a golf ball. tennis ball is for intermediates. advanced is a basketball.

Conal

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Obviously karma for making this thread.

To fix your posture you need to have strong glutes.

I've been using a tennis ball on top of a foam roller and I have been pressing into my ass as hard as I can, for literally about 2-3 hours a day, for the past few WEEKS. No, this is not an exaggeration I've basically applied pressure to my ass for over 20 hours. It seriously feels like 75 layers of tight muscles that I have to release (and it's all very painful).

I don't know where I was going with this thread but I wanted to share

please do squats if you don't

Ur ass will thank you in the future

On a more serious note, are there any Youtube videos showing this technique?

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You'd think having such magnificent glutes would get you the attention you crave, yet here we are.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to picture what you're doing with that foam and tennis ball but I just don't understand. theofficefan99 can you create an MS Paint illustration to demonstrate what the hell you're doing to your butt?

OP
OP
pleaseinsertdisctwo
Oct 31, 2017
I'm trying to picture what you're doing with that foam and tennis ball but I just don't understand. theofficefan99 can you create an MS Paint illustration to demonstrate what the hell you're doing to your butt?

ae722be19bbe1263fc20ba901841afda.png

This, but in the entire glute region, but I taped a tennis ball on top of a foam roller for extra pressure :p

It's kind of legit insane how tense my body (my butt in particular tho) has been for years