• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 31, 2017
Obviously karma for making this thread.

To fix your posture you need to have strong glutes.

I've been using a tennis ball on top of a foam roller and I have been pressing into my ass as hard as I can, for literally about 2-3 hours a day, for the past few WEEKS. No, this is not an exaggeration I've basically applied pressure to my ass for over 20 hours. It seriously feels like 75 layers of tight muscles that I have to release (and it's all very painful).

I don't know where I was going with this thread but I wanted to share

please do squats if you don't

Ur ass will thank you in the future

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
giphy.gif

joecanada

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Actually I've done squats all my life but got a lordotic curve ... You need core to fix posture too it ain't one thing .
Also if you're actively kneading the pressure out don't you actually have a loose ass?

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
I believe that their whole business model is basically "Call us, tell us what you're good at, pay us, and we'll help you set some bullshit record and put it in our book."

So if there isn't a record for this, you could set it, for the right price.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'll take the loose butt if it means I don't lose 3 hours a day to solo butt play.

javiBear

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Bounce a quarter off your ass. Depending on how high it bounces, that's how tight your ass is.