Is there a January Nintendo Direct? Find out next time on ResetEra!

What team are you?

• Team Wiener Mii

Votes: 731 20.9%
  • Team Chibi Robo on fire

Votes: 2,590 74.2%
  • Team Cenation #HustleLoyaltyRespect

Votes: 170 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetNicole

Community Manager
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Bad posts? There's been a few,
But then again, too few to mention.
We did what we had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

We planned each hourly reset -
Each crazy step along the threadway,
And more, much more than this,
We did it our way.

Oct 25, 2017
Honest question to take away from the shitposting going on right now --

If we see no Smash Port DX edition (etc) at this direct, is it too late to get a Smash 4 Port or would you rather just hope they're holding out to continue working on Smash 5 to let it go along side the Online Infrastructure Direct/Announcement thing to let it go hand-in-hand so people buy into the online system?
Its kind of late if they dont get it out now, I think we can expect smash sooner rather than later

Jan 9, 2018
Bad posts? There's been a few,
But then again, too few to mention.
We did what we had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

We planned each hourly reset -
Each crazy step along the threadway,
And more, much more than this,
We did it our way.
We need to get you a big swing band to play as you post.

Benji

US Sales Insider
Oct 25, 2017
If this thread is allowed to live, it will hit 2 million views before the Direct starts tomorrow.

That's pretty fucking unbelievable

I really hope it happens in this Direct! If not then at E3! I need a Marina amiibo!
Dunno if i need the amiibo anymore then since i will have the tattoo (marina not pearl lol) by then already...

Altho i am also getting the squid sisters and i already own their amiibo and splatfest shirts... So ofcourse i will get those amiibo

Don't worry tho i made sure to show designs to family and friends first, also the tattoo shop i go is quite expensive but very good (they litterally can exactly tattoo the likelyness of the design you show and even improve on it and make it unique). Same one i got the midna and wolf link one. Altho these 2 TRULY will be my final videogame related tattoo's 4 is enough imo. Then i still have place for some other things too later (non game related).

Status
Not open for further replies.