• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What team are you?

• Team Wiener Mii

Votes: 731 20.9%
  • Team Chibi Robo on fire

Votes: 2,590 74.2%
  • Team Cenation #HustleLoyaltyRespect

Votes: 170 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
Bad posts? There's been a few,
But then again, too few to mention.
We did what we had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

We planned each hourly reset -
Each crazy step along the threadway,
And more, much more than this,
We did it our way.

Deleted member 4037

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honest question to take away from the shitposting going on right now --

If we see no Smash Port DX edition (etc) at this direct, is it too late to get a Smash 4 Port or would you rather just hope they're holding out to continue working on Smash 5 to let it go along side the Online Infrastructure Direct/Announcement thing to let it go hand-in-hand so people buy into the online system?
Its kind of late if they dont get it out now, I think we can expect smash sooner rather than later

Oct 24, 2017

Say your goodbyes, everyone...to everyone who left, never to return, and to those who fell to fulfill the Fire God's wishes...

And remember....

WE SHALL BECOME AS GODS

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
So I left the thread for 15 minutes to get myself lunch and I come back to a conversation about the LightERA vs. DarkERA

You should be talking about how the direct will be released in 12 minutes.

TheRealMjeed

Oct 30, 2017
Lmao yup. Line gets drawn at green fonts. Not at 600+ pages of shitposts or gifspam.

And now, the end is near,
And so we face the final curtain.
My friends, I'll say it clear;
I'll state my case of which I'm certain.

We've had a thread that's full
I've read over each and every shitpost.
And more, much more than this,
We did it our way.

tenor.gif

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If this thread is allowed to live, it will hit 2 million views before the Direct starts tomorrow.

That's pretty fucking unbelievable

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
please don't spam color bullshit, it's actually hard to read

10 MINUTES UNTIL DIRECT

Deleted member 9971

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really hope it happens in this Direct! If not then at E3! I need a Marina amiibo!
Dunno if i need the amiibo anymore then since i will have the tattoo (marina not pearl lol) by then already...

Altho i am also getting the squid sisters and i already own their amiibo and splatfest shirts... So ofcourse i will get those amiibo

Don't worry tho i made sure to show designs to family and friends first, also the tattoo shop i go is quite expensive but very good (they litterally can exactly tattoo the likelyness of the design you show and even improve on it and make it unique). Same one i got the midna and wolf link one. Altho these 2 TRULY will be my final videogame related tattoo's 4 is enough imo. Then i still have place for some other things too later (non game related).

Status
Not open for further replies.