• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 48205

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 30, 2018
We all have TV shows that we watched from beginning to end multiple times, but what about Youtube series? For me it's been mostly these two:
The first one is James Rolfe's Angry Video Game Nerd and to a lesser extent Monster Madness. I think I watched the first six AVGN seasons about 30 times each and I re-watch the entirety of Monster Madness multiple times a year for a while now. I've been watching this stuff since 2006 and I don't see myself getting tired of it anytime soon.

The second one is Half In The Bag from RedLetterMedia. A more recent discovery for me, but ever since finding the show through one of the Plinkett reviews (which are also very re-watchable), I've been re-watching it again and again, mostly when I'm working from home and want to keep myself entertained.

So, yeah, share your favorite stuff if you want.

Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
I watch clips from British panel shows that aren't broadcast in America; things like QI, 8 out of 10 Cats / Does Countdown, Would I Lie To You, Big Fat Quiz, etc. Invariably I end up seeing the same clips over and over and over. But I don't care, because they are hilarious.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
I used to but I don't even re-watch tv shows anymore. Back in like 2014-15 I'd watch the best friends RE4 playthrough when I was studying though.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
Not really a show, but I have watched all of Matthewmatosis' videos multiple times.

HamCormier

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
I do tend to go back to older Primitive Technology videos, especially to see how far he's come.

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Does AVGN count as a show? Cause I'm always putting James' videos on as background noise while I'm doing chores.

OP
OP

Deleted member 48205

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 30, 2018

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
I'm probably on my 9th or 10th viewing of Best of the Worst. I usually just toss the playlist on in the background while I'm doing other things.

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
I watch clips from British panel shows that aren't broadcast in America; things like QI, 8 out of 10 Cats / Does Countdown, Would I Lie To You, Big Fat Quiz, etc. Invariably I end up seeing the same clips over and over and over. But I don't care, because they are hilarious.

If you look just a little bit harder you'll find the full episodes on Youtube. That's how I've seen all of 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown, and the Big Fat Quizzes.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Steve1989MREInfo. He's pretty much the Bob Ross of vintage (and modern) MREs.

EDIT: And I should say that I had no interest whatsoever in military rations and only found out about the channel because my sister sent me a link one day, but he's so knowledgeable about rations in general, and has such entertaining (though usually low key) presence on camera, that I can't help but watch.

Last edited:

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Primitive Technology

I also go back to The Katering Show now and then.

Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
If you look just a little bit harder you'll find the full episodes on Youtube. That's how I've seen all of 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown, and the Big Fat Quizzes.
I have done with those and WILTY. Things like QI and Graham Norton tend to be clips rather than full episodes. Sometimes I'll just let YouTube run wild and play a bunch randomly; that's when I start getting the repeats and compilations.

Openrob

Nov 5, 2017
Last edited:

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I do tend to go back to older Primitive Technology videos, especially to see how far he's come.

It's so freakin' cool to me that he has over 9 million subscribers now, his channel is seriously YouTube at its best. No click-bait titles or thumbnails, no screaming commentary, no chasing the latest viral trends. Just a dude who made a channel showing off his obscure hobby and amazing skillset. And his channel's only three years old too.

Last edited:

HamCormier

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
It's so freakin' cool to me that he has over 9 million subscribers now, his channel is seriously YouTube at its best. No click-bait titles or thumbnails, no screaming commentary, no chasing the latest viral trends. Just a dude who made a channel showing off his obscure hobby and amazing skillset. And his channel's only three years old too.
I agree completely. And I tried watching the other channels with similar ideas and they just don't work, for some reasons. Not for me anyway!

There's certainly something about it that's attractive because of how simple and 'what you see is what you get' it is.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Red Letter Media stuff mostly.

Best of the worst is great to throw on as background noise

This is me.
I've gotten a bunch of other people hooked on their channel just from playing their stuff while I work.
Lately I've been streaming Duckman on YouTube when noone is around.

Last edited:

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
Game Sack
My Life in Gaming
DF Retro
some metal jesus stuff but it's wearing a bit thin on me these days.
Kinda Funny
Gamescoop

TFGB

Dec 23, 2018
I'm not in to Youtube as much as the rest of the world seems to be, but I will watch Richard Dolan's content.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Game Sack and The Game Chasers are endlessly re-watchable.

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
My wife and I watch Game Grumps daily. They've been a part of our "show to watch while eating dinner" routine for like five or six years.

And Ashens. My god I've been watching that man and his couch going on ten years now.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm hooked on Cory Kenshin now, lol.

That damn Five Nights at Freddy's started it. Lately just watching him play other scary games.

I try not to watch stuff I'll likely play. Watching him play PC games is great tho.

Oh and the Share the Love ppl. And what's the obsession with box forts???

My girlfriend watches him alot and his spooky scary sundays are addicting. He's just the infectious type of fun.

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017
I watch a lot of Begiragons' old content, specially Hamburger Game, Sushi Game and Gacha Bike.

It's sad that most of the talent of the channel (Bandy, Falcon, Meteor) walked away to make their own channels because Megwin is a fucking asshole. Those guys made really good content.

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I run through Internet Comment Etiquette every once in a while. Erik's stuff is gold.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
I've watched Double Fine Adventure like three times now. The soundtrack is too good.

Oct 27, 2017
surprised nobody mentioned Freeman's Mind yet.

THIS ... is the best youtube series ever, it's hilariously voice acted.

Originally released on 12-3-2007 by Accursed Farms

Follow the thoughts of Dr. Gordon Freeman, a 27 year old physicist and neurotic individual.