• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FuturaBold

Oct 27, 2017
Im I'm cautiously optimistic as well. Lots of new car customization videos were uploaded today on Youtube. Audi is back so Im excited about that–it was missing in 2015. Plus I always welcome a new Frostbite game, hoping for 4K HDR support on Xbox One X.

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
Wait, so is the game actually like Burnout Paradise in many ways? I hadn't paid attention to NFS in a long time.

New Fang

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I always hope the next Need for Speed is amazing, but usually it doesn't turn out that way. The last game in the series that I loved was 2010's Hot Pursuit. 2012's Most Wanted was good. After that......not even close.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
I wasn't crazy about the last NFS game and I have plenty of racing games to fill my plate. I'm not sure if there is hype however. It doesn't seem like there is much.

schatuk

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a sucker for open world driving games so definitely looking forward to this.

Hype though? Not really to be entirely honest, primarily due to the dumpster fire that was the last NFS title. I didn't click with it at all

Oct 27, 2017
I used to love NFS games. I couldn't care less now. The series has been killed for me. I couldnt play the last one for more than an hour. Hopefully the new one is good and the series gets back to what it was.

NFS was a big part of my childhood.

Ukyo Of Atmos

Oct 27, 2017
I'm waiting to see some extended gameplay after it's released. The last NFS I truly enjoyed was the first Most Wanted. That's probably my favorite non sim racer of all time.

KRaZyAmmo

Oct 25, 2017
One thing I noticed with the customization coverage out right now is that you can only longer adjust your own offset. (I know it's not big, but something I noticed)

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I dunno about it, with Forza, GT Sport and Project Cars already out, another racer so soon is going to hurt it. It might sell better than Project Cars, but I feel most peoples racing game itch has been scratched thoroughly already.

HellofaMouse

Oct 27, 2017
seems like some of the recent nfs games try to be underground or burnout but never go all the way in either direction. if this one is a proper burnout-style game ill be playing it.