• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
I've been meaning to make this thread for quite awhile, feeling quite lonely quite awhile and I know how to talk to women/men but sometimes shit slips out of my mouth. Is there a dating website and/or app for autistic people that Autism ERA can recommend? I'm kinda terrified of online dating and I live in bumfuck nowhere and I can't drive, so my option irl are very limited.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wish i could help you Funky but i never really used dating apps enough to know. I was gonna ask you if you tried asking this on the relevant Community thread but i just realized there isn't one :(

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
There's Aspieology but like no one uses it. You'll probably find a handful of women in your state.

A surprising amount of people I've met from OKCupid have been autistic. I just put "I'm neurodivergent" as one of the opening statements in my profile which signals to others that you're not neurotypical.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
OKCupid is considerably more diverse and accepting than anything else in my experience.