• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

darkslayer101

Oct 25, 2017
I played the beta way back then and enjoyed it, but due to other releases at that time ended up skipping the game.

So should I jump back into the game or wait for a sequel if there is talk of it?

Edit: It also appears Steam has it for sale in the different editions...

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
It's always a good time (well, at least since they swapped to the good servers).
It's still active, and there's quite a bit of content now.

If you're playing on PC, i think I have a humble code, if you give me like 10 minutes.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
It's always a good time to jump into the second best fighting game of the gen.

OP
OP
darkslayer101

darkslayer101

Oct 25, 2017
It's always a good time (well, at least since they swapped to the good servers).
It's still active, and there's quite a bit of content now.

If you're playing on PC, i think I have a humble code, if you give me like 10 minutes.
I am indeed planning to get it for PC!
Steam has the starter edition for $7 which isn't much but I am thinking of getting the whole deal

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
I am indeed planning to get it for PC!
Steam has the starter edition for $7 which isn't much but I am thinking of getting the whole deal

Wait sorry, I think it may have been an EGS giveaway lol.
In that case, I'd recommend you get a version that has Marching Fire included. Year 1 and Year 3 were just character passes, but Marching Fire (Year 2) includes a PvE arcade mode as well as extra characters.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes, it's fantastic and easy to find matches. It'll be even better once Cross Play is added as Ubisoft said they want to add it for all games.

The AI in the game can kick ass, so don't hesitate to train against it if pvp intimidates you.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It's a great game. Very intense combat. Gets ton of support and is full of characters to choose from.