• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Nose Master

Oct 27, 2017
Couldn't be any worse than the local place that puts tortilla strips, tater tots and macaroni on their pizza.

Macaroni aint bad tho

PontyfaxJr

Oct 28, 2017
Ireland
I don't like strawberries but I bet my girlfriend would enjoy this.
She insists on pineapple when we split a pizza.

We all gotta make sacrifices for love though.

laminated

Oct 28, 2017
Maybe if they worked on the presentation so it didn't look like toxic avenger's bare ass covered in skin sores. These guys set back strawberry pizza by years with this half assed job.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
This is where pineapple pizza leads. Next thing you know, someone will be putting pears or cranberry on pizza.

nemoral

Oct 25, 2017
Fiddler's Green
It seems to me if you're going to add sweet, you should at least add some spicy as well. Fruit on a pizza with a red chile pizza sauce might be okay. And I think I'd go apples, which traditionally go with cheese, before strawberries. Or maybe a raspberry red chile sauce and spicy pepperoni.

PontyfaxJr

Oct 28, 2017
Ireland
Ever try ordering half-half?

There's an idea. I usually just throw all the pineapple onto her slices.

The trouble is we tend to order special offers because pizza is pretty expensive as far as take away goes and they don't usually include half-half options in the special offers where we order from. Maybe if I order over the phone instead of online they'll do it. Will try next time.

No strawberries though.

Russ

Oct 28, 2017
I tried a dessert sushi roll before... had fruit, chocolate sauce, and whip cream and it was good. But... this looks like something I'd never try :D.

Adam_Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I'd try it. If it got accepted as a topping peolpe could finally get off the backs of us Hawaiian pizza lovers.

Vagger

Oct 29, 2017
I wouldn't even want to try this. Know a couple of friends who definitely would, though.

Nights

Oct 27, 2017
The main reason I hate Strawberries are the seeds.... Imagine taking a bite of that pizza and crunching on a bunch of strawberry seeds. BLEUGHSLGHLS.

Also this goes against everything I've ever wanted to put on a Pizza.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Ok, I'm fine with trying out different stuff on pizzas, but strawberrys? That can't mix well, impossible even.