• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Izzy

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I'd try it if offered. But strawberries get mushy real quick, part of what lets pineapple work is that it still keeps its texture when cooked. Chance of this working out is low.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
That's going too far.
Pineapple on pizza is alright and I eat it occasionally but c'mon nobody would find strawberries on pizza something delicious.
What's next? Kiwi on pizza? Watermelon?!

Wzrd

Oct 26, 2017
Portland, Oregon
giphy.gif

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As someone who does like pineapple on pizza and loves strawberries this is too far for me but they aren't hurting anyone. Let 'em be I guess.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Strawberries are good but stop trying to mess with pizza. They got the right ingredients years ago. Stop playing God.

Oct 26, 2017
I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware; nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself - we are creatures that should not exist by natural law... We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, that accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody's nobody.

I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing. Walk hand in hand into extinction; one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Although my expectations would be low, I'd try a slice.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I looked for watermelon pizza and I was shocked to find that it was not cheese and tomato sauce but a bunch of fruit.

landscape-1466541842-watermelon-pizza.jpg

SHOCKED

hurroocane

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
As someone who loves pineapple on pizza I'm officially not allowed to complain about other types of fruit on pizza.

EVERY DAY WE STRAY FURTHER FROM GOD'S LIGHT

Seriously though I would probably try it but does strawberry really go with cheese? I can't imagine kiwi would work very well... too sour

Slick Butter

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who loves pineapple on pizza I'm officially not allowed to complain about other types of fruit on pizza.

EVERY DAY WE STRAY FURTHER FROM GOD'S LIGHT

Seriously though I would probably try it but does strawberry really go with cheese? I can't imagine kiwi would work very well... too sour
I mean people pair cheeses and fruits all the time. Plus strawberry cream cheese is pretty great.