• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

the chris

Dec 31, 2017
9b6d7104c24ed7169c749722de37b73f.jpg
hmlXAcp.jpg

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
It's a hat, but underneath it's just a throbbing, exposed brain - very prone to infection when out in the open air.

ThisIsMyDogKyle

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I believe I have a solution that can satisfy everyone, it's similar to hair in that it grows and can be compressed a bit to put a hat over it, however some Toads go bald and have to buy the equivalent of a "wig" cap which is what we see in the old cartoon screenshots. now I know what you're thinking, "but we see some strands of hair in the cartoon screenshots!" that's not hair, those are the strands that normally connect the cap (as in the mushroom kind not the hat kind) to the Toad in order for it to grow, the few that we've seen that can take their caps off have had these severed causing their natural cap to wilt and die requiring them to buy the "wig" caps, the severed strands are what we're seeing, not hair, if it was hair you'd expect more than 2-3 strands on young looking Toads.