• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edigar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
He's the least popular president since we started recording how unpopular presidents are. It includes Bush & Nixon on that list.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
You're going to get a Facebook message pm soon informing you that you were exposed to propaganda.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In a sense... people can't stop talking about him, love or hate him... you can't avoid him

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure Trump's more popular among the people who are horrified that Obama will exist in their history books.

Where we're talking about is also a question. I don't think Trump would be more popular on the worldwide scale. I don't think he'd be more popular except maybe among specific demographics.

Borgnine

Oct 25, 2017
That's literally fake news. The term came from people reading fake news stories on their Facebook timelines.

Heri

Oct 28, 2017
70a.gif

Zinsky

Oct 27, 2017
Apparently, these numbers were passed around if you were part of the campaign's email chain. The data is from Rasmussen polls, which tends to skew right on its poll numbers.

The financial collapse was a major component to Obama's low numbers at the time. Even still, most reputable places would put him ahead at this time in his presidency.

Oct 25, 2017
This is how he one, misinformation from dubious sources like Facebook.

Also, take a peek at the amount of retweets/favs an Obama Tweet receives, versus Cheeto's. That should answer your question.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'd maybe argue more people could be talking about Trump than Obama after their first years.

There's no possible way his approval rating is higher.

Oct 28, 2017
I'd say his fanbase is as fevered as they come. On Facebook they are force to be reckoned with because you *can't* argue with them. And louder.

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Think of it like a car crash, you roll by slow looking at the mess saying things like "what happened?"

When things are normal you just cruise along with the radio thumping.

Trump is a horrible 40 car pile up that on the highway as you are trying to get to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.