• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
So if anyone remembers I had a thread about my buddy dating this girl that I was crushing super hard on. Well I was pissed becuase I was about to ask her out and stuff but then he beat me to it. Well after about a month they broke up...

Well now she is trying super hard to fuck me. Now I know it's all to make my buddy jealous so I'm not going to but man life is fucked. The one thing I really want to do as a 21 year old virgin is fuck. Then being a yes man makes it hard for me to say no. Yet now I have to say no to the one thing I really fucking want from one of the more attractive girls I have seen in my life.

I guess I really don't know what the point of this thread is but I just needed to vent a little and get out my feelings. Anyway does anyone else think life if fucked or is it just me????

Edit: Some poeple think this thread was a backfire but honesly it might be one of the better threads I've made. It's thought me a life lesson that for the love of god I act upon.
This thread has if I'm being honest made me pretty fucking depressed. It's made me realize that I take into account other poeples feeling more then my own all the time. I've missed so many exciting opportunities in life becuase I'm scared of pissing off or making other people angry. I sacrifice my happiness so that other people can be happy....

No more tho. From here on I'm my own fucking man that deserves to be happy. Now I'm not going to turn into an asshole but fuck if I have to piss of someone to make myself happy then fuck it I've been that pissed off person my whole life BUT NO MORE!!!

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
I'd meet up with the chick and take care of business, OP.

Forget your buddy. Weren't you originally upset he went for her knowing you were into her? She's a person, not property. Lose your v-card. If something real comes of it, then go for it. If not, then hey at least you can say you got some.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, they broke up so its not like she'd be cheating on him. Any feeling your friend might have would be on him

Creatchee

Oct 26, 2017
Sarasota, Florida
Have sex with her and as many other people as possible. When you're old and married or miserably alone, you're not going to look back and thank god for all the girls you didn't fuck.

YOLO is a stupid meme, but it's also the only truth in this world.

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
They dated for a month dude. Go for it. They weren't even together.

And if your friend wants to pull some "that's fucked up I did it first" bullshit, he probably knows you were into her and went after her anyway.

Bernd Lauert

Banned
May 27, 2018
Yeah+guys+stop+just+do+it+_db35ae38b5d05494382fca80803a9921.gif

Oct 25, 2017
He's your friend yet he flirted and went out with the girl he knew you liked. Life is short, just do it. Your "friendship" with this dude will survive if it's worth a shit.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
So let me see if I got this right

You're a virgin, you desperately want to fuck, one of the most attractive women you've ever seen wants to fuck you, and you're gonna say no?

Oct 25, 2017
and has about 60 pounds on me so he would obliterate my ass.
And what the hell is this shit?

If he assaults you for getting with a girl he's broken up with then he was a piece of shit to begin with and your're better off without him. Press charges. Done.

These are just excuses you're giving yourself bro. You'll be stuck in this rut for life at this rate.

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't let your friend turn you into an incel. That girl is free and wants it. He had his chance!

Dre

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Do we really have to tell you to do it? I mean seriously? For real?

Dating threads on era sure are getting ridiculous ...

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Respect your friend and don't do it. I'm sure you'll meet plenty beautiful women in your life.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
I need more context.

1) Did the buddy know you wanted to get with her before asking her out?

2) How good of a friend is the buddy and how long have you been friends?

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
hook up with your buddy then leave him in three months, breaking his heart and spirit

Woody

Mar 5, 2018
If this is your example of life being fucked then I'd say you have it pretty good.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If he'd beat you up or even get upset about sleeping with someone he was seeing for literally a month he's not a friend. A month is nothing.

That's about my take here. If it was a years long committed relationship I'd say yeah stay away. This was a quick fling that was under a month. Fucking go for it OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.