• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The thrilling 3-part saga. It has it all. Low-key sexism. Depression. And possibly explosions, who knows.

This thread is a mess and we even have grown-ass men acting like not fucking someone at 21 will forever scar your life, and another post saying some incel nonesense.

Like I'm...reading this thread and I am slightly horrified.

To think we had a huge thread called "Era's Woman Problem" discussing how there are many toxic viewpoints expressed on here, and then we have this shithole of a thread that somehow has been allowed to go this far that's filled with posts like "fuck her" and "get in there". Yeah, I think it's safe to say that many male members here have a strict limit on how far their "feminism" goes.

Oct 26, 2017
To think we had a huge thread called "Era's Woman Problem" discussing how there are many toxic viewpoints expressed on here, and then we have this shithole of a thread that somehow has been allowed to go this far that's filled with posts like "fuck her" and "get in there". Yeah, I think it's safe to say that many male members here have a strict limit on how far their "feminism" goes.
Do you consider telling the OP to go for it with a girl who is interested disrespectful to woman?

Oct 25, 2017
This thread has if I'm being honest made me pretty fucking depressed. It's made me realize that I take into account other poeples feeling more then my own all the time. I've missed so many exciting opportunities in life becuase I'm scared of pissing off or making other people angry. I sacrifice my happiness so that other people can be happy....

No more tho. From here on I'm my own fucking man that deserves to be happy. Now I'm not going to turn into an asshole but fuck if I have to piss of someone to make myself happy then fuck it I've been that pissed off person my whole life BUT NO MORE!!!

Hey, just saying that this is what assholes say before they turn into assholes. There is a middle ground between caring for others at your expense and making yourself feel better at their expense.

OP
OP
Thewonandonly

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
Remember to communicate with her. Don't do anything she doesn't want to do.
O of course. Honesly I'm most likely going to be so awkward and nervous imma be making sure everything's ok ;) I'm the type of guy where to girl usually comes in to kiss me after a date. Which I should work on taking the charge more but obviously I will never do anything they don't want.

Nacho Papi

Oct 27, 2017
Urge to gate-keep...intesifying...gaaaaah I can't keep it in. Hnnnggghh:

You getting/not getting laid does not constitute 'isn't life fucked' get a damn grip.

MCN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
United Kingdom
Ya like its sexist if I try to have sex with a girl and now I'm getting called sexist becuase I'm talking about a girl that wants to have sex with me. Like I don't know what I'm sapose to do here should I just stay in my basement all day and get better at fortnite?

Ignore those people. They've gone way too far with the left-wing thing where they believe that consensual sex is somehow sexist and wrong.

OP
OP
Thewonandonly

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
Urge to gate-keep...intesifying...gaaaaah I can't keep it in. Hnnnggghh:

You getting/not getting laid does not constitute 'isn't life fucked' get a damn grip.
Ya I guess I should have said more ironic but I thought fucked was a good word. Just a girl I wanted to date my friend beat me to it. Now that they broke up she wants to fuck me but I'm conflicted if I can.

Oct 26, 2017
I think some posters interpret some of the language as objectifying when the intention is really to encourage OP to step out of their comfort zone.

Either way it's good that a few posts over the last page have made this more clear.

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Consensual sex. How horrifying.

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
:Looks at thread tittle: "Isn't life fucked"
:Opens thread: "It's a 21 year old complaining that he never had sex"
Yup, you're gonna have problems dealing with real life problems come 10 years....It's just sex dude.

Deleted member 3040

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think it'd be better to leave the situation behind and work on yourself, OP, rather than getting tangled up in a mess where you potentially end up being used as a rebound and then hurt more as you still seem to be all over her (at least from my impression).

Moodz

Oct 28, 2017
Not exactly the same but still relevant:
1132sMW.png

Deleted member 9986

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thread is too real. OP also sounds very much like myself in how he positions himself in life. I got the realization you got multiple times but at 24 I'm still not there yet. That feel when you discover you are again sacrificing yourself for others, further hacking away at your self worth and cementing the identity of a loser.

I sure as hell didn't get the second chance when it came to girls* so make use of this blessing.

probably did get second chances here and there but losered my way out of the claws of success. Don't be me, go for her. Give me hope.

OP
OP
Thewonandonly

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
Thread is too real. OP also sounds very much like myself in how he positions himself in life. I got the realization you got multiple times but at 24 I'm still not there yet. That feel when you discover you are again sacrificing yourself for others, further hacking away at your self worth and cementing the identity of a loser.

I sure as hell didn't get the second chance when it came to girls* so make use of this blessing.

probably did get second chances here and there but losered my way out of the claws of success. Don't be me, go for her. Give me hope.
Will get there man and hopefully I can give you hope!!!!

honest_ry

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
What do you value more your friendship with the guy or shagging someone one time?

Personally I wouldn't do it. But in a good guy and there's plenty of women out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.