• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's remarkable how being called the only democratic state in the region means murder of innocents is permitted

Oct 25, 2017
I see what you are trying to do.

I will end it with this:

Zionism means justifying the genocide that is happening in Palestine. If you want to support that then be my guest but don't make up claims about anti Zionists being against a Jewish state because I am sure everybody here, who are anti Zionist don't support "Jews being thrown into the sea". Israel exists right now but at the same time it keeps stealing land in the name of Zionism. Whatever that movement stood for years ago is very different today.

So you are quoting something unrelated and ignore like the several Wikipedia article regarding to that topic?

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You've been banned before in several threads about this conflict. I'm certainly not gonna go through your posts like some kind of stalker.
i don't like being accused of having "questionable" opinions. i was banned, yes. but it was because the discussion got heated and i insulted someone, not because of my opinion on israel and zionism. if saying my opinion on israel and zionism was a bannable offense i would just leave this forum.

Thunder11

Oct 27, 2017
Absolutely fucking disgusting, as seems to be a regular occurrence these days. I can't even read these stories anymore.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
zionism was an evil ideology from its inception, it was just more successful a hiding its true intentions in the beginning.
Yeah I know. Infact the movement was kick started in Palestine by various Zionist terror groups like Irgun and many more groups.
You've been banned before in several threads about this conflict. I'm certainly not gonna go through your posts like some kind of stalker.
If you are going to claim this then provide proof. In a court this accusations wouldn't fly and you would lose the lawsuit.
So you are quoting something unrelated and ignore like the several Wikipedia article regarding to that topic?
Ok and what does that have to do with the Zionist movement that is allowing the ethnic cleansing of Palestine? Yes there are calls for the destruction of Israel but how is that a reason for supporting Zionism?

You can support the right for Israel to exist but not a movement that is about stealing land which is what Zionism is.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well, you did say a chemical strike on civilians in Syria was a false-flag staged to deflect attention from Israel attacking a Syrian base.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/'get-ready-russia'-trump-announces-missile-strike-on-twitter-against-'gas-killing-animal'-asssad.35463/page-7#post-6627882
i'm not gonna double down on it, i'll just say as far i know it still hasn't been proven to be the act of the syrian government, even tho UN sent an investigative team. (they obviously went there after the bombing destroyed any evidence). if it was proven, i'll gladly say i was wrong.
but that's completely irrelevant to the discussion anyway, that's not a questionable opinion on israel. that's speculation that because of my anger i presented as fact.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I know. Infact the movement was kick started in Palestine by various Zionist terror groups like Irgun and many more groups.

If you are going to claim this then provide proof. In a court this accusations wouldn't fly and you would lose the lawsuit.

Ok and what does that have to do with the Zionist movement that is allowing the ethnic cleansing of Palestine? Yes there are calls for the destruction of Israel but how is that a reason for supporting Zionism?

You can support the right for Israel to exist but not a movement that is about stealing land which is what Zionism is.

Pretty sure, the point of all the replies was the ignorance which mazi showed regarding Iran's ideological stance regarding to Israel, who just denied it first but then suddenly was in support of it. But I guess you have nothing to say about it anymore after trying to change the topic here.

Also you can't support Israel and deny Zionism. Without Zionism no jewish movement of actual having a national state in the ME. What kind of nonsense is that, is that another internet thing where we aren't using terms based their real and historic meaning?

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Please stop discussing particular users and taking personal potshots at each other. Get back on topic. Thanks.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty sure, the point of all the replies was the ignorance which mazi showed regarding Iran's ideological stance regarding to Israel, who just denied it first but then suddenly was in support of it. But I guess you have nothing to say about it anymore after trying to change the topic here.

Also you can't support Israel and deny Zionism. Without Zionism no jewish movement of actual having a national state in the ME. What kind of nonsense is that?
You can support Israel and not support Zionism. There is a Jewish state and the Zionist movement is now about taking over Palestine by any means necessary which means ethnic cleansing, genocide or any other method. If you stop supporting the Zionist movement then Israel won't go anywhere. The movement isn't necessary for Israel'' existence these days.

And I didn't change the topic. Go back and read my posts. You claimed that being anti Zionism means the genocide or a new holocaust in Israel and Mazi supported it because he was against Zionism.

I totally forgot this is a courtroom and not some gaming forum OT thread, my bad.
It is not but if you are going to accuse someone of something then you are the one that needs to provide proof. You can't tell people to go look something up since you you do not want to look like a "stalker".

Edit: Saw the mod post after posting so I will drop it.

Oct 25, 2017
You can support Israel and not support Zionism. There is a Jewish state and the Zionist movement is now about taking over Palestine by any means necessary which means ethnic cleansing, genocide or any other method. If you stop supporting the Zionist movement then Israel won't go anywhere. The movement isn't necessary for Israel'' existence these days.

And I didn't change the topic. Go back and read my posts. You claimed that being anti Zionism means the genocide or a new holocaust in Israel and Mazi supported it because he was against Zionism.

And you are plain wrong regarding zo Zionism. Please, use terms correctly. And if you are not sure about what terms mean, there is always Wikipedia.

And yes, threating countries to get wiped out of the world is indeed exactly that.

zer0blivion

Oct 27, 2017
Canada

Also you can't support Israel and deny Zionism. Without Zionism no jewish movement of actual having a national state in the ME. What kind of nonsense is that, is that another internet thing where we aren't using terms based their real and historic meaning?
Your attempts to conflate anti-zionism with anti-semitism and outright genocide of the Jews is offensive and does a great disservice to everyone who's attempting to discuss the situation.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And you are plain wrong regarding zo Zionism. Please, use terms correctly.

And yes, threating countries to get wiped out of the world is indeed exactly that.
Man why am I even trying. It is pointless.

Supporting Zionism means supporting the ethnic cleansing and genocide in Palestine. Make of that what you will.

Oct 25, 2017
Man why am I even trying. It is pointless.

Supporting Zionism means supporting the ethnic cleansing and genocide in Palestine. Make of that what you will.

That's not what Zionism means, and you kneejerk reaction and attempts to turn that term into something else is telling. The only motivation for doing it is a poor attempt of somehow justifiying Iran's threats.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Are we seriously discussing that the end goal for Iran is not the destruction of Israel? You know, the guys supporting the Houthis?
the problem is that the thread is now successfully derailed and instead of talking about this horrible thing idf did (as a continuation of the other horrible things they've done) we're now talking about something entirely different
israel isn't under threat, but they like to keep their people in fear of an imaginary immediate threat. with both their military power and the unconditional support of the USA, no one is dumb enough to attack them. i can speak for iran as an iranian (i'm not defending the government, they're horrible obviously and i suffer because of it) but their "death to israel" is just a schtick, they've never actually shown any intention of wanting to attack israel in any way. but because of the power of the zionist propaganda, we actually have people who honestly believe iran is at the doorstep of israel, counting the days till they wipe out the country and every jew in it. i won't deny it, there are fanatics who actually like that idea, but the fanatics aren't representative of the general policies of the regime.

Last edited:

zer0blivion

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
So, can someone give me a brief summary of the whole Israel situation?
Israel has been engaged in a campaign of genocide and ethnic cleansing of historical Palestine since its inception. It is currently an apartheid ethno-state with a collection of bantustans in the West Bank, and a ghetto in Gaza.

Edit: Palestinians are protesting because they want basic human rights.

the problem is that the thread is now successfully derailed and instead of talking about this horrible thing idf did (as a continuation of the other horrible things they've done) we're now talking about something entirely different
Just like about every other thread on this conflict. It's a horrible thing this happened (I really hope I don't have to mention that stuff like that should never happen anywhere). I've been in support of a two state solution as long as I have been aware of this conflict and it's infuriating to know that there won't be an Israeli government in the foreseeable future willing to have an actual dialogue on this matter. That said, stupid comparisons of Israel to Nazi Germany are absolutely uncalled for.

Oct 25, 2017
Telling what exactly?

Explain this to me: What is the Zionist movement accomplishing these days other than the genocide and ethnic cleansing in Palestine?

You mean outside of providing a safe harbour for jewish population - while the last large scale exodus was the consequence of Iran's Islamic Revolution.

It would be nice if you would state something final about Iran's position, so we can actually move to the next quetions.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just like about every other thread on this conflict. It's a horrible thing this happened (I really hope I don't have to mention that stuff like that should never happen anywhere). I've been in support of a two state solution as long as I have been aware of this conflict and it's infuriating to know that there won't be an Israeli government in the foreseeable future willing to have an actual dialogue on this matter. That said, stupid comparisons of Israel to Nazi Germany are absolutely uncalled for.
i hope you read my edited post, i clarified some things

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017

pic of the nurse (in white) Razan Al-Najar moments before she was killed by a sniper shot from the IDF, they were going towards wounded with arms up

img]

Deleted member 9986

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There is little discussion to be had until Palestine is a state. All negotiations with Israel and the United States should stop until they treat Palestine as a state.

International law is very clear and the Palestinians have every right to violently resist the occupation and blockade of their borders/harbors. If Israel is concerned about anything, call UN blue helmets to do peace keeping. Their army has no authority to do anything as long as they are defending illegal, self invented 'borders' that expand in Israels favor every single time.
Retreat to your actual borders and then you can complain and retaliate if you are attacked.

zer0blivion

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
That's not what Zionism means, and you kneejerk reaction and attempts to turn that term into something else is telling. The only motivation for doing it is a poor attempt of somehow justifiying Iran's threats.
Israel is Zionism in action, and to deny that they are and have been engaged in genocide and ethnic cleansing is denying reality.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You mean outside of providing a safe harbour for jewish population - while the last large scale exodus was the consequence of Iran's Islamic Revolution.

It would be nice if you would state something final about Iran's position, so we can actually move to the next quetions.
A safe harbour at the cost of Palestine right? And how exactly is it providing them with that when Israel is building settlements in the middle of the west bank for Jewish migrants?

What do you want me to say about Iran? But OK I will try and answer your question about it:

Iran is being threatened by most of the world and especially Israel that keeps urging about an invasion so I am not surprised they are hostile to Israel. After all, Iran has been under many cases of meddling by the west that them being hostile isn't shocking.

archreaper93

Oct 27, 2017
Israel has been engaged in a campaign of genocide and ethnic cleansing of historical Palestine since its inception. It is currently an apartheid ethno-state with a collection of bantustans in the West Bank, and a ghetto in Gaza.

Edit: Palestinians are protesting because they want basic human rights.

Ah.

Sounds pleasant.

Oct 25, 2017
A safe harbour at the cost of Palestine right? And how exactly is it providing them with that when Israel is building g settlements in the middle of the west bank?

What do you want me to say about Iran? But OK I will try and answer your question about it:

Iran is being threatened by most of the world and especially Israel that keeps urging about an invasion so I am not surprised they are hostile to Israel. After all, Iran has been under many cases of meddling by the west that them being hostile isn't shocking.

That's more than telling. Thank you.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
this is a very good point that i forgot to mention. israel is vehemently anti iran, and unlike iran where it's all talk, they actually accomplish things. they've attacked iranians in syria many times and have killed many, they've been against the nuclear deal since day 1, and have lobbied so hard to destroy the deal (which they somehow succeeded with trump gettin out of it), netanyahu's favorite thing to do is shit talk iran (he was the only notable leader who congratulated trump after he got out of the deal), he's going on a tour of uk, germany and fraance to convince them of doing the same thing too. to say iran is against israel but not mentioning what israel does against iran is very disingenuous

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

pic of the nurse (in white) Razan Al-Najar moments before she was killed by a sniper shot from the IDF, they were going towards wounded with arms up

img]

Off course they would. It wouldn't be the Israeli government if it didn't do anything to stop this genocide and instead let it continue.

That's more than telling. Thank you.
Ok?

You didn't answer my questions though:

A safe harbour at the cost of Palestine right? And how exactly is it providing them with that when Israel is building g settlements in the middle of the west bank?

i hope you read my edited post, i clarified some things
I did not, so thanks for mentioning it. But if it's truly just a schtick (I really don't know if this irony, considering the roots of the word and all), why do stuff like holding a conference for holocaust deniers? Having been to several former concentration camp sites in my youth, seeing farewell messages scribbled on bed posts, standing in rooms that were used to kill thousands upon thousands of innocent people, all of that had a big impact on me. I just can't take people seriously who'll tell me that all of this never happened or that the numbers are made up.

Oct 25, 2017
Off course they would. It wouldn't be the Israeli government if it didn't do anything to stop this genocide.

Ok?

You didn't answer my questions though:

Of course, the conflict needs to stop and a Palestine state can only be the only right goal for the region.

I'm not that ignorant or maybe even interested in whitewashing Iran's ideological stance and geopolitical ambitions like you and mazi.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I did not, so thanks for mentioning it. But if it's truly just a schtick (I really don't know if this irony, considering the roots of the word and all), why do stuff like holding a conference for holocaust deniers? Having been to several former concentration camp sites in my youth, seeing farewell messages scribbled on bed posts, standing in rooms that were used to kill thousands upon thousands of innocent people, all of that had a big impact on me. I just can't take people seriously who'll tell me that all of this never happened or that the numbers are made up.
that was all ahmadinejad, a fanatic populist president (like trump is now). he's not remembered fondly and at the time the general consensus was that he was acting against the interest of the regime. since he's been out of office (5 years now) you won't find any government official engaging in holocaust denial
it's like if a foreigner's perception of american values and policy was solely based on what he sees trump do and say

sirap

Oct 25, 2017
South East Asia

img]

Notice how some people conveniently ignore this and continue to derail the thread (yet somehow remain warning/ban free)

At the end of the day y'all have no excuse for this. Protect your borders? Give me a break, she's clearly a nurse and she has her hands up in the air. How the fuck is she threatening your safety or the existence of your people?

that was all ahmadinejad, a fanatic populist president (like trump is now). he's not remembered fondly and at the time the general consensus was that he was acting against the interest of the regime. since he's been out of office (5 years now) you won't find any government official engaging in holocaust denial
it's like if a foreigner's perception of american values and policy was solely based on what he sees trump do and say
To be fair, that's what a lot of folks do these days, but I'm afraid we're getting off-topic again.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Notice how some people conveniently ignore this and continue to derail the thread (yet somehow remain warning/ban free)

At the end of the day y'all have no excuse for this. Protect your borders? Give me a break, she's clearly a nurse and she has her hands up in the air. How the fuck is she threatening your safety or the existence of your people?
a brainwashed israel apologist would say "how could the israeli soldier have known she's not hiding a bomb under her clothes"
it's despicable how the defenders of israel ignore these posts

To be fair, that's what a lot of folks do these days, but I'm afraid we're getting off-topic again.
you're right, if some people stopped their derailment and mentioning other countries who have nothing to do with this news, it would be best

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Of course, the conflict needs to stop and a Palestine state can only be the only right goal for the region.

I'm not that ignorant or maybe even interested in whitewashing Iran's ideological stance and geopolitical ambitions like you and mazi.
Yet supporting Zionism is about Israel ethnic cleansing and taking over Palestine.

Not sure how I am white washing Iran's policies but ok, call it what you want. I do not want to continue derailing this thread so if you want to discuss Iran's policies then create a thread so we can talk about white washing and Iran.

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (2 Weeks): Ignoring mod-post and continuing to derail by personalising the issue, accumulated infractions for similar behaviour.

Only that your posts share the same values.

Yet supporting Zionism is about Israel ethnic cleansing and taking over Palestine.

Not sure how I am white washing Iran's policies but ok, call it what you want. I do not want to continue derailing this thread so if you want to discuss Iran's policies then create a thread so we can talk about white washing and Iran.

At least you are open about your political stance.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017

img]

As if this story couldn't make me more upset than it already has. It's been gaining a lot of traction on Twitter but nothing will be done about it and that makes me so fucking mad.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This shit is disturbing and a majority of our politicians either support this or ignore Palestinians.

The best we can get from our Dem. politicians is Andrew Cuomo's C-grade Razor Ramon impersonation "Ayo! This is for the international community, mang. If you are going to boycott Israel, chico, then we are going to boycott you!"

ExpandedKang

Oct 30, 2017
What border is Israel defending at this stage? The borders of a concentration camp? Imagine closing in around a people and acting like they are the aggressors?

I can barely muster words on this issue at the moment, just sadness. They are murdering indiscriminately at this point and they are testing how far they can push into the territory of genocide.

RIP

Razgreez

Banned
Apr 13, 2018
The ethnic cleansing will continue until there are too few Palestinians left to even be considered a nation and people will laugh at those who identify as Palestinian.

If that is not disturbing enough, here in south africa those who benefitted from apartheid tend to have an attitude of "it's been 30 years, get over it. Besides I never supported the national party (ruling party which instituted apartheid) ". Yet they can't seem to resist voicing support for israel and defending them in the media (talk shows, news articles etc.) thus exposing their support for apartheid. This is what happens when those who benefit from hate and oppression are not held accountable. I fear israel and those who support it may never be held accountable for their actions.

Deleted member 8583

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The ethnic cleansing will continue until there are too few Palestinians left to even be considered a nation and people will laugh at those who identify as Palestinian.

If that is not disturbing enough, here in south africa those who benefitted from apartheid tend to have an attitude of "it's been 30 years, get over it. Besides I never supported the national party (ruling party which instituted apartheid) ". Yet they can't seem to resist voicing support for israel and defending them in the media (talk shows, news articles etc.) thus exposing their support for apartheid. This is what happens when those who benefit from hate and oppression are not held accountable. I fear israel and those who support it may never be held accountable for their actions.

If something happens (I doubt it), it will be the same story of always. A few "leaders" are going to be punished but for the rest of the people that committed atrocities the "I was just following orders defense" will be used.

Inkblots

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
That's so sad. What a heartless act.

For people that's curious on why we send so much money to Israeli.. The reason is pretty pathetic.
I've always found the fact that evangelicals are trying to bring about the end times fascinating, but it seems some don't quite understand what that means (like that one lady who asked what will Maryland be like at the time of the rapture). These groups are exploiting these people because they convinced them that you get front row seats to the end times and two thirds of the Jews they are funding will be eradicated in the end. They see the Jewish people as a means to an end and the Jewish people see them as a means to an end. It's a weird relationship.

zer0blivion

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
In related news, the ethnic cleansing marches on.

Israel approves 2,000 new illegal settlement homes in West Bank
http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/b...t-israeli-settlement-plans-west-bank-79589069

Israeli authorities on Wednesday approved construction of nearly 2,000 new illegal settlement homes in the occupied West Bank, including 92 a kilometre from a Bedouin village last week slated for demolition.

The decision by Israel's Civil Administration will allow 92 new homes in Kfar Adumim, near the Bedouin village of Khan al-Ahmar, whose demolition was approved by the Israeli High Court last week.