• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fubuki

Jan 1, 2018
User Banned (1 Week): Do not invoke Nazi comparisons in this topic. Many analogies are available to you, but not that one.
Nazi Isreal, Fascist White House, Imperial China, I am seeing history.

THE GUY

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
These arent jews. These are the same manipulative white supremecists that have cleansed or enslaved people before for their own gains. If these are jews than yeah it would be awful to see victims of the greatest atrocities in history do the same to others. No one wants to believe that
They are Jews. We don't need to pretend they aren't. And just because they are doesn't mean all Jews are like this. Jewish people in Israel were discriminating against dark skinned Yemenites immediately after the Holocaust when they came to Israel to seek refuge. Suffering from atrocities doesn't exempt you from being able to oppress others. Israel has demonstrated this pretty perfectly. They don't need excuses made on their behalf.

Djawed

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They are Jews. We don't need to pretend they aren't. And just because they are doesn't mean all Jews are like this. Jewish people in Israel were discriminating against dark skinned Yemenites immediately after the Holocaust when they came to Israel to seek refuge. Suffering from atrocities doesn't exempt you from being able to oppress others. Israel has demonstrated this pretty perfectly. They don't need excuses made on their behalf.
I do not want to believe. It just doesnt make sense after a holocaust...

THE GUY

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It just doesnt make sense after a holocaust...
It doesn't matter if it makes sense. It is the reality.

Suffering from the holocaust didn't stop medical experiments happening on innocent Yemenite children at the hands of the Israeli Jews. It didn't stop thousands of children being "displaced". And these weren't Muslims, but fellow Jews who came to Israel. Their crime was being of a darker skin and they were victims at the hands of survivors of the holocaust.

Israel has always had the capacity of evil. They demonstrated that from the beginning. It's because people like to make excuses for them that these injustices continue for decades.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
fuck the evil israeli regime
fuck the evil ideology of zionism
fuck everyone who supports them

Jews are the true evil, how they could do things like this when suffering themselves not even 100 years ago makes you wonder.
this is so wrong. israel doesn't represent the jews all around the world. this evil act has nothing to do with the jewish religion, israel is using the jewish religion and the experience of holocaust to partially justify their horrible actions, but that doesn't mean you can make blanket statements about all jews.

JustinP

Oct 25, 2017
This is the easy way out for people who don't want to change anything or who have given up because change won't happen in their lifetimes.

What actions are you going to take to hold your fellow humans accountable?
It's not a way out. I condemn Israel for what they're doing. Condemning "Jews" is nonsensical. Israel's actions are not uniquely Jewish.

ThaNotoriousSOD

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This shit is truly heartbreaking, poor girl. It's unfathomable what Israel gets away with with literally no consequences. These are the literal definitions of war crimes. The whole situation is Gaza is one of the saddest things of our time and for our country to send Nikki Haley up there to defend it is humiliating as an American.

Also, if you're an antisemite saying shit like somebody else did in here, go fuck yourself. This has nothing to do with being Jewish. There are jews who are at the forefront of advocating for Palestinian rights. Get the hateful shit out of here.

Hackworth

Oct 25, 2017
Israel is a colonial state with no reason to behave reasonably, the IDF isn't likely to stop doing this shit until there's a reason for the politicians to stop pushing racist shitheadery. It's like all power-hungry governments.

Nazi trolls can fuck off of ERA tho.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
The IDF knows they're especially untouchable given the plight of the US, and the longer they keep getting away with it, the worse they'll get. At some point they'll realize that they can kill every last man, woman, and child in Gaza without consequence, and may well decide to do just that.

Nivash

Oct 25, 2017
Uhm, how about we all just leave the UN.
Let's see how america reacts.

American conservatives would absolutely celebrate it, because they've wanted the US to leave the UN for years anyway?

The UN isn't doing anything because it's not designed to do anything. It's very specifically engineered to be a discussion forum where all the world's nations can come together and agree on solutions for common problems where there is a consensus. Things like the Universal Human Rights Declaration, or the Paris Climate Agreement. It's not designed to force nations to do anything because that's been proven to fail in the past. The League of Nations didn't have a veto function, and the only thing that lead to was all of the greater powers simply leaving it and ignoring its decrees anyway until it collapsed.

PaddingtonDidntDoIt

Banned
May 8, 2018
American conservatives would absolutely celebrate it, because they've wanted the US to leave the UN for years anyway?

The UN isn't doing anything because it's not designed to do anything. It's very specifically engineered to be a discussion forum where all the world's nations can come together and agree on solutions for common problems where there is a consensus. Things like the Universal Human Rights Declaration, or the Paris Climate Agreement. It's not designed to force nations to do anything because that's been proven to fail in the past. The League of Nations didn't have a veto function, and the only thing that lead to was all of the greater powers simply leaving it and ignoring its decrees anyway until it collapsed.
The US can be leave thw UN. It's over bloated with too many nations relying on it's handouts. A smaller UN, composed of a liberal order is needed. One that not only condems, but also acts, with money.

If european countries, france, germany, etc. Leave the UN. Let's see how long the US can sustain this mess it created.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

They're as much Jew as ISIS are Muslim...

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
The US can be leave thw UN. It's over bloated with too many nations relying on it's handouts. A smaller UN, composed of a liberal order is needed. One that not only condems, but also acts, with money.

If european countries, france, germany, etc. Leave the UN. Let's see how long the US can sustain this mess it created.

Um, what? How does European nations leaving the UN effect the U.S.?

Kinthalis

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Reprehensible as usual. How can such an evil state exist without anyone doing anything about it...

PaddingtonDidntDoIt

Banned
May 8, 2018

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
Reprehensible as usual. How can such an evil state exist without anyone doing anything about it...

What do you think should happen?

Iran's leadership for decades has reiterated over and over that the state of Israel should be erased and it is their religious duty to carry that out.
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/03/Iranian-View-of-Israel/387085/

Hamas, the duly elected leadership of the Gaza Strip, has rejected the right of Israel to exist in all official policy declarations and up until 2017 the destruction of the state of Israel was part of its official charter.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...l-drops-muslim-brotherhood-link-idUSKBN17X1N8

BDS (boycott, divest, sanctions) has been a movement for years now but it doesn't seem to be having much of an impact, unlike the same movement against South Africa which crippled that nation during Apartheid. After the US (32% of Israeli exports) the next biggest countries are China (14%) and The UK (7%) although Europe as a whole is probably closer to 30%. The numbers are even bigger for Israeli imports with only 13% from USA but over 45% from Europe.
https://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/isr/

So why are all these countries that have their leaders publicly denounce Israeli policies so happy to do so much trade with them? At least the US is consistent, they support Israel and trade with them while everyone else says one thing but does something else.

The Palestinian authority did push for an expedited investigation at the ICC (International Criminal Court) but its pretty much just languished since 2015 not really going anywhere plus many countries are not signatories to the ICC including Israel, USA, China, Russia, India, and others. It would still be good to bring evidence there but legally speaking there are all kinds of problems like no official war happening between Israel/Palestine so war crimes don't apply, and the standards for genocide or crime against humanity are higher than war crimes. Still, there is virtually zero support from European leaders to fast track any investigation at the ICC which is very telling since they more or less run that court.

If Europe completely cut off Israel from all trade it would devastate that economy. Or if the US did. We know the latter isn't going to any time soon due to overwhelming popular support, but I really don't understand why the former doesn't since my understanding is that Palestinians are heavily supported by the majority of European people.

Red Alert

Banned
Mar 25, 2018
User banned (permanent): Inflammatory generalizations, tripling down via email, many accumulated infractions
Israel shitbags arent human. This is no thing a human would do approve or letting eye closed to be happen. If any Israeli people feel same they should remove that country soon as possible immediately or they will be part of human history's shame.

Deleted member 19739

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nazi Isreal, Fascist White House, Imperial China, I am seeing history.

"Banned: Do not invoke Nazi comparisons in this topic. Many analogies are available to you, but not that one."

??????????????

Mods, can I please get clarification on this ban. How is this even remotely ban worthy? Does it violate any ToS? I have read many posts comparing Trump and other people/governments to Nazis with no issues. I am curious.

Dec 4, 2017
"Banned: Do not invoke Nazi comparisons in this topic. Many analogies are available to you, but not that one."

??????????????

Mods, can I please get clarification on this ban. How is this even remotely ban worthy? Does it violate any ToS? I have read many posts comparing Trump and other people/governments to Nazis with no issues. I am curious.
Uhh, Nazis and Israel in the same thread is not a good look. Especially directly comparing the two.

Djawed

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Screenshot_20180602_171852.png

Last edited:

sirap

Oct 25, 2017
South East Asia

??????????????

Yeah that comparison is an automatic ban. Don't hold your breath for a proper answer, you'll never get one publicly. You can compare Israel's actions to anything else though, as long as your post doesn't imply every Israeli support this (which seems pretty obvious, but don't assume mods will take it that way). Use words like "most" or put all the blame on Netanyahu/the IDF. Participating in these threads is like tiptoeing through a minefield, you gotta be really careful with how you word your sentences.

It's just how it is.

Oct 27, 2017
That's pretty stark language for international relations. Putin must be licking his chops at the prospect of leveraging Israel's horrible mistakes to further separate them from western allies.

NATO chief says alliance won't aid Israel if Iran attacks
BERLIN (AP) — NATO's secretary-general says the alliance wouldn't come to Israel's defense in case of attack by arch enemy Iran.

Jens Stoltenberg told the magazine Der Spiegel in comments published Saturday that Israel is a partner, but not a member and that NATO's "security guarantee" doesn't apply to Israel.

Stoltenberg says NATO isn't involved in Mideast peace efforts or in conflicts in the region.

He spoke at a time of rising Israel-Iran tensions. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu recently intensified his criticism of a 2015 agreement between world powers and Iran that offered Tehran sanctions relief for curbs on its nuclear program. The U.S. withdrew from the deal last month.

Israel and Iran have also clashed militarily over Iran's military presence in Syria.
https://apnews.com/f6379586733c49eba15ed39c48b4bfe5

SlamminSam

Mar 9, 2018
*Pretends to be shocked* gif

I don't know what's more disgusting: the fact that Israel continues to be the scum of the earth or the USA allowing it to be the scum of the earth.

I'd say 100 years from now people will look on and question what the hell folks were doing but my fear is that these events won't even be truthfully written about.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
*Pretends to be shocked* gif

I don't know what's more disgusting: the fact that Israel continues to be the scum of the earth or the USA allowing it to be the scum of the earth.

I'd say 100 years from now people will look on and question what the hell folks were doing but my fear is that these events won't even be truthfully written about.
you're right that people look back at israel and how the world allowed them to do this to palestinians with disgust in a 100 years, but the days of history being miswritten are over. as much as israel wants to re-write history, the entire history of the state has happened in modern times and has been well documented.

Last edited: