• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaNotoriousSOD

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
MOD EDIT:
As everyone knows, Israel/Palestine threads are some of the most contentious and difficult to moderate. Early in our history we tried being as hands off as possible to let people express themselves, and the result was that the discussions escalated out of control and permanent bans had to be issued.

Since then we've been enforcing three primary rules to keep these threads relatively civil and prevent escalation. These have been articulated already in various ban or warning banners, but for the sake of clarity we're collecting and explaining them here:

1. Do not conflate civilians with their leadership: This means you should not conflate all Palestinians with Hamas or attempt to paint all Palestinians as terrorists. You should also not hold all Israelis responsible for the actions of their government.

2. Do not condone violence or killing: This goes for both Hamas and the IDF, especially with regard to civilians.

3. Do not invoke Nazi comparisons in this context: There are historical reasons for why this type of analogy is highly charged, and it tends to derail these discussions. There are many other analogies available to you, but not this one.

If we're going to keep having these discussions then these are the boundaries that must be observed.

https://twitter.com/dcipalestine/status/1017882226275434497?s=21

This shit is devastating to watch but I have to share it because the least we can do is be witness to what is happening. Disgusting and heart breaking. His name is Othman Hilles, he was a 14 year old kid, that's it.

Last edited by a moderator:

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Israel could line up a bunch of Palestinian toddlers, shoot them in the head and feed their corpses to a pack of wolves and almost every nation on the planet would crow back with "Israel has a right to defend itself and its borders".

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
They're ordered to do this. Then they go home and joke about it, about how awesome it felt.

Israel is one of the worst nation-states to ever exist.

Deleted member 4021

Oct 25, 2017
Israel could line up a bunch of Palestinian toddlers, shoot them in the head and feed their corpses to a pack of wolves and almost every nation on the planet would crow back with "Israel has a right to defend itself and its borders".
Not every nation, but most leaders in America. Including the leaders of the Democratic party.

Oct 27, 2017
I know what I want to say, but last time I said it I got banned.

So, I will simply say, fuck the Israeli government, straight garbage and should be taken to The Hague to face human rights violations.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
need more images that the world can't hide from. let their consciences keep them up at night

Fruit&Nut

Using an alt account to circumvent a ban
Banned
Mar 16, 2018
It's crazy how the media refuses to report any of this.

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
People in the comments literally saying he had a gun. These people will create whatever realities they need to defend the indefensible.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Was Israel the one that had that story about a teenage girl who was on trial to be executed because her parents deemed her "unfit for marriage" because she was gang-raped?

I've been wondering what the outcome of that case was, but I'm afraid to find out.

The notion that there is a government of people sitting in their desks wondering "Hmm, should we kill this girl for getting raped?" is one of the most inexcusably evil things I've ever heard.

Fruit&Nut

Using an alt account to circumvent a ban
Banned
Mar 16, 2018

Deleted member 31333

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Was Israel the one that had that story about a teenage girl who was on trial to be executed because her parents deemed her "unfit for marriage" because she was gang-raped?

I've been wondering what the outcome of that case was, but I'm afraid to find out.

The notion that there is a government of people sitting in their desks wondering "Hmm, should we kill this girl for getting raped?" is one of the most inexcusably evil things I've ever heard.
That sounds more like India than Israel.

Oct 25, 2017
Not the first time. I still remember that poor young medic that also got shot.

Their snipers have murdered medics and journalists, all part of the plan. Keep the emergency services and the press too scared to go into those areas and it's even easier to escalate these crimes with nobody around to report on them.

Dunno why they bother though, not like having this shit reported on stops a damn thing when the US continues to shield Israel.

Luchashaq

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Slow motion genocide is happening to Palestinians and 95% of the west doesn't care or sees it as good.

Revolting.

anamika

May 18, 2018
That sounds more like India than Israel.

Why does it sound more like India? India executes girls for getting gang-raped? Holy shit at the casual racism!

Are not all American senators against BDS?

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Smh stop being antisemitic people! that fence belongs to Hamas and was using the child as a human shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.