• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
PihK.gif

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So it was Lapsus$ again? That's the second time he got nicked for hacking, and I'd imagine he's not getting a metaphorical slap on the wrist this time.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how much his interactions with people online contributed to his getting caught. What if he had peaced out into obscurity after doing his thing? Would he still have gotten caught?

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
Should have gone on a high speed chase and duck into a Pay n Spray to get rid of his wanted level.

ZmillA

Oct 27, 2017
Keep in mind he has been arrested for hacking major companies before and here we are.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck they're 17 years old?! Probably born in fucking 2005 and pulling this massive a thing?! This is blowing my damn mind.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how much his interactions with people online contributed to his getting caught. What if he had peaced out into obscurity after doing his thing? Would he still have gotten caught?

Attempting blackmail of a major UK based company probably wouldn't have ended well for them regardless of if they tried to do it on the down low or not.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
He'll get a slap in the wrist and a high pay job in cyber security.

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
You'd think someone so good at hacking giant corporations would be better at hiding themselves 🤷‍♂️

Sarobi

Oct 25, 2017
London police probably asked them a million dumb questions regarding GTA Online and Red Dead 3 Smh

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not saying there should be no consequence but
what is wrong with you people celebrating the idea of sending a minor to jail.