• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Via French gaming journalist Valentin Deveau's Twitter account (thanks to MisterPixel in the SIE Worldwide Studios OT)

Et l'intérieur est pas mal non plus Pour ce qui est du jeu, je poserais mes mains dessus d'ici moins d'une heure et vous aurez droit à mes impressions jeudi, à partir de 17h ! #TheLastOfUsPartII
And the interior is not bad either. In terms of the game, I would put my hands on it in less than an hour and you will be entitled to my impressions Thursday, starting at 5pm! #TheLastOfUsPartII

Assuming the 5pm in his Tweet is referring to 5pm in France the impressions should go up at 8am PT/11am ET/4pm BST/5pm CEST

Deleted member 16025

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
TLOU is one of my top 3 games of all time and yet I do not have the energy to endure 6 months of previews and hype for TLOU2 at this point. Its too much. The game got announced several years ago. I don't need to be sold or hyped up any further, just put the game out or if that's not going to be for another 6 months then just be quiet for another 3.

ciddative

Apr 5, 2018
Ready for the Huber Hype

Huber gets hyped over the opening of a paper bag, not hatin' it's just his shtick and he does well off it, but he's a shitty barometer. I'm waiting for more sceptical personalities' write-ups.

TLOU is one of my top 3 games of all time and yet I do not have the energy to endure 6 months of previews and hype for TLOU2 at this point. Its too much. The game got announced several years ago. I don't need to be sold or hyped up any further, just put the game out or if that's not going to be for another 6 months then just be quiet for another 3.

Or you could try not consuming media about the game between now and launch and let other people get what they want too?

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Nice, get this game out of the way and let Ghost shine at the next event.

JamRock7

Banned
Aug 19, 2019
FL
Citizen Kane 2 LETS GO
tenor.gif

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Something's about to break out, if you will.

Something tells me this won't be the last of the impressions, if you will.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A big part of it will be Holidays (if you live in the US), between Halloween, Thanksgiving, Xmas and New Year's it will be January 2nd before you know it, and the game will be mere weeks away! ;)

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
Today, journalists from all over the world are going hands-on with two new levels at a press event in Los Angeles–playing roughly three hours of the game! Thankfully, you won't have to wait long to see and hear more about it. Their impressions and videos will be going live this Thursday, September 26 around 8:00am PT, or, as many fans of The Last of Us know it: Outbreak Day.

Source