• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

Tweet Text:
New Smash display at 7-11 in Japan. It shows Banjo Kazooie. The POP Display is supposed to be up until the 15th.

Just like with Hero, Banjo will probably release before the date the display is expected to be removed. Hero's display was put up on July 24 with it lasting until August 4. Hero released on July 30. Going by this, Banjo will drop sometime within the next 14 days. Banjo was slated for Fall 2019, but an earlier release isn't too surprising considering they've been in the works for a while now (according to this interview anyway)

zrwj1qM.png

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
BK was far enough along in June to show gameplay so this makes sense to me. Hope we get a new reveal in a September direct.

Nights

Oct 27, 2017
That's pretty fast. Banjo might be the thing that gets me to finally buy the Fighter Pass. Joker and Hero are just... okay for me. I still wanted them, but I needed 1 fighter to guarantee my purchase.

Though I guess Hero was about a month after reveal to release IIRC. I just didn't expect banjo 2 months after Hero for some reason.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Was only expecting them in October so this would be very surprising and welcome.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
I hope we get a dedicated in-depth video for Banjo like we did for Joker and Hero.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
That would be fantastic! I feared they would ride the release out until the end of fall. Y

Also I wonder if they'll announce a Banjo Kazooie 1/2 port for the Switch for fall or a shadowdrop.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So at this point we're expecting Bowser to shadowdrop Pikmin 4 this month, right? They may as well considering how packed it is

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Makes sense. Both Joker and Banjo were shown at the same time and both looked near complete. Hell Joker probably took longer to make with his gimmick.

Magnemania

Jan 25, 2018
Era, look! It's from Bowser. "Dear pesky forumites: Furukawa and I have taken over Nintendo. The Pikmin 4 reveal is now a permanent guest at one of my seven Nintendo Directs. I dare you to find it if you can."

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh my God oh my God the bear and bird in September?!?! That's way sooner than I expected!

Baby Bird

Nov 5, 2017
Sooner than expected, if true. I was expecting Banjo to launch around the end of the september.