• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I hope it gains far more success. Probably the best co-op experience I've ever had. And just an unbelievable and astoundingly creative game in it's own right, with the gameplay to back it up.

Dracil

Oct 30, 2017
I wish I could get into it more, but unfortunately, the platforming elements are too hard for my non-heavy gamer partner.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Absolutely well deserved. Fares and team just keep getting better. My wife and I are still having a blast and I think are beyond the 11 hour point now.

Only downside is the characters and writing are pretty obnoxious but the gameplay ideas are so inventive and mechanics so polished it's easy to overlook.

Buy it folks.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
That's awesome. I plan to contribute my copy here in the next week or so.

SPEA

Oct 29, 2017
So so deserved. One of the greatest gaming experiences I've had in a very long time. Me and my buddy adored it.

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Well deserved. It's one of the best co-op gaming experiences I've ever had. Just pure fun and creativity throughout the whole thing.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
We are chipping at it together on the weekends. Having an amazing time so far!

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Easily one of the best games this year, so well deserved.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Deserved. I've bought 2 copies myself. 1 as a gift to a close friend and his partner. Hope more people take a chance on this fantastic title!

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
I was really surprised this game was so long considering the subject matter and how it's marketed at couples. There's no way I can convince my partner to play a 12-hour game sadly. 4-6 hours like A Way Out I probably could have.

HebrewHammer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Just finished it last night.

What an amazing experience to share with a significant other.

Also, such an incredible melding of numerous genres and gameplay mechanics that constantly popped up and surprised us.

Undrey

Oct 29, 2017
Buying this soon. Congrats to the Hazelight team. Excited to see what they cook up next. They have some of the most unique games out there. I can't help but be happy for Josef and his team.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic and so well-deserved. Incredibly polished and well put together game, never boring or overstays its welcome. Probably the best coop experience I have ever had with my girlfriend, and we still have a little bit to go.

I was really surprised this game was so long considering the subject matter and how it's marketed at couples. There's no way I can convince my partner to play a 12-hour game sadly. 4-6 hours like A Way Out I probably could have.

I'd still say give it a shot. You don't have to power your way through it, and the game sections itself out fairly nicely, in my experience. You never know - my girlfriend has been the one begging me to play it.

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
It Takes Two is probably the most fun my wife and I have had playing a game together ever. It's pretty much perfect for us. Such an easy recommendation for anyone who can play locally, but it works well online too.

Moves

Oct 27, 2017
I'm finding it unlikely that this will be surpassed for my personal GOTY.
Seriously such an incredible experience from start to finish.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Only a mil? It indeed deserves a lot more.
Wife and I are having a blast, so are our kids.
My goty so far.

Fancy Clown

Oct 25, 2017
Nice. Still playing through it with a buddy and we've been continuously gobsmacked by the variety and quality the game has to offer. It's the most fun I've had with a game in a while.

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
Absolutely love this game. Played it with my best friend, and then watched my gf and best friends gf play it together. This game is absolutely hilarious.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Well deserved, and happy to be among them. I really love this team, and these experiences continue to feel special.