• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 18951

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Was thinking he would be a great fot for MS if they are looking at building new studios, the first line in the OP kinda blows that out the water though lol.

Velezcora

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Another Japanese dev unfortunately chasing the AAA western dollar instead of embracing what makes Japanese games unique from western stuff.

IsThatHP

Oct 31, 2017
He perfected the fighting genre.

He perfected the action game.

He created the most sought after Wii U disc.

I'm ready for whatever Itagaki-san has coming next.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
I'm good, thanks. Even if the future games are good I'm not going to support a creep like Itagaki by buying them.

YuriLowell

Oct 26, 2017
I still think he has plenty of good games left in him.

Team Ninja games still haven't been as good since he left.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
lol

Good luck with that - maybe he should deliver some small scale project first before attempting +50m budget games.

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't Mario and Rabbits developed by an italian studio? Neighbors are on a roll lately (Ita will take care of that)

Valtekken

Nov 7, 2017
Bari, Italy
The website and news are reliable. The website is managed by the official Italian Games Museum, and the news comes from the AIV (Accademia Italiana Videogiochi). Itagaki met with the students there recently.

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
Devil's Third campaign was an absolute disaster but the multiplayer was incredible fun I thought. Ignoring that however (especially considering it's development hell) he never directed an openly bad game. I hope he can come back big time but I think he is not especially interested in making melee-focused character action games anymore, sadly.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I like his sense of style, so hopefully his next game is good. I don't have high expectations though.

Pif

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Is his net worth that big?

I wonder what kind of other revenue income does he have to keep financing himself. It's been more than a couple years without a successful product.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Devil's Third is actually not that bad of a game.

It's just super mediocre.

The multiplayer however was fucking incredible.

My main problem with it is the fact that the sensitivity was garbage, no matter how you set it, and that's sort of game ruining for a shooter.

From what I played of it, I used the sniper, as that killed really quick, and it had auto aim, so I was just hiding behind cover, snapping to someone, then shooting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.